Fuzztoast

Author Topic: Fuzztoast  (Read 8559 times)

fuzztoast's rooster whenever sugar replies to his dms out of fear

fuzztoast's rooster whenever sugar replies to his dms out of fear
yes i hope his snake would just explode so he won't have any autistic fox-human hybrid children from committing bestiality on a fox

yes i hope his snake would just explode so he won't have any autistic fox-human hybrid children from committing bestiality on a fox
wait what

that is very gross
because the fox human hybrids will loving have no fur and human skin and because fuzztoast is ugly as stuff

that is very gross
because the fox human hybrids will loving have no fur and human skin and because fuzztoast is ugly as stuff
on his banned main, his very first topic said he wants to forget a wolf....  actually should've said human wolf hybrids

please badspot smite his key

:panda:

pee pee sniffer
no you loving creep

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... And my arm... even my fingers... The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past!

no you loving creep

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night, I can feel my leg... And my arm... even my fingers... The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past!
u r a pee pee sniffer

u r a pee pee sniffer
you can call me a furry a bitch a creep a tribal a rapist a n word
but you can not call me that

you can call me a furry a bitch a creep a tribal a rapist a n word
but you can not call me that
u sniff ur mom pee pee u a pee pee sniffer

u sniff ur mom pee pee u a pee pee sniffer
shut the forget up fuzztoast