Wasps are actually good guys.

Author Topic: Wasps are actually good guys.  (Read 1012 times)

Wasps produce nothing for others, but only for themselves. Wasps build nests and more wasps, nothing more. They spread into eaves and attics, not to make honey for supermarkets, but to buzz and rustle on their own paper, perpetuating their own agenda, growing, stealthily, surely... the most relentless of insects

When a bee stings, it rips itself apart and dies for its audacity. This appeals to those worshipping a God that demands sacrifice and atonement. But the wasp is promiscuous. They are not as sympathetic to the masses because they don't die when they sting. They live to sting another day... and they take pleasure from that.

the wasp is a sensual being, not a labourer, hedonistic instead of industrial. Some think them quick to anger... in truth, they are easily swayed to ecstasy... they penetrate your flesh... and the muscular contractions in their thorax as they pump venom could be likened to the muscular contractions of ejaculation... each painful welt... an act of love.

Swollow using wasp as a pejorative no doubt.

God made the bees like that they don't want to "tear themselves apart it's just how the are.
Wait.. I just read the end..

I'm not crying but I am literally choking from laughing

not all bees die on sting, very small amount do

inb4 Tony transforms into a wasp and stings a bunch of people.

wasps are mondays

Wasps love living in human baby eyesockets

wrong, now please lock this thread or my lawyers will come after you.

the big takeaway from this is that tony forgets wasps

tony is a loving bee

tony is a loving bee

A bee harboring a forbidden love with a handsome Polistes carnifex.

it's also good when you fry them up and eat them.

when i isolate the wasps from the nest i like to pretend that i'm naked snake and eat the entire thing, especially the larva.