YTMND has closed down

Author Topic: YTMND has closed down  (Read 6477 times)

Do you honestly believe I'm complaining about you?
Dude, get over yourself.

Do you honestly believe I'm complaining about you?

When did I say that old man?

well if it's actually a different interpretation then i'd be delighted to know what that would be
calling out people for letting nostalgia dictate their lives and opinions rather than understanding that literally everything new to this year is better than the last.

Like imagine unironically missing this stuffty rainbow cursor having ass website generator when you have some of the most aesthetically pleasing websites being made this year. Or saying that snackaroos are the superior food when sour Skittles or spicy Starbursts exist

Old geezers like old things. Old things objectively suck. Therefore old people objectively suck
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 03:14:49 PM by PhantOS »

When I grow up I want to complain about users on an internet forum I'm an entire decade past the target demographic for

Right here.
Who else could you be referring to? Tony?

Also, lol. "Old Man"
Never heard that one before.

Who else wants to talk about something non related to the post at all and go to a whole entire different post to keep arguing and eventually come to a conclusion but loving continue the argument?

Idk. This whole thing spawned from a joke aimed at Torin and this dude keeps going.

Still complaining in my thread grandpa?
You... don't know what a complaint is, do you?

it's pretty funny to see younger guys try to meme on 20-something year olds ngl
calling out people for letting nostalgia dictate their lives and opinions rather than understanding that literally everything new to this year is better than the last.

Like imagine unironically missing this stuffty rainbow cursor having ass website generator when you have some of the most aesthetically pleasing websites being made this year. Or saying that snackaroos are the superior food when sour Skittles or spicy Starbursts exist

Old geezers like old things. Old things objectively suck. Therefore old people objectively suck
i don't think that's what's happening in this thread tho it's just saying that something that's been around for a long while is closing down and being a little sad about it, not that everything else that's new is worse. a little nostalgia isn't always bad or hurtful. now a whole bunch tho yea probably

You... don't know what a complaint is, do you?
So is the joke here you're going to pretend 90% of your posts isn't just bitching about problem users or are you just going senile

This is honestly why I still stick around. I lowkey enjoy this stuff.

So is the joke here you're going to pretend 90% of your posts isn't just bitching about problem users or are you just going senile

If "bitching about" is "responding to", then I guess so.
Also, does this mean you're a problem user, or?

Actually. Show me some posts about me bitching about problem users. But not here please, make a drama or something.
We've stuff up this topic enough.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 03:28:04 PM by Mr.Noßody »

I don't use that term because I'm not a moron

I'll let you get your reading glasses

gotta get your validation somehow