Author Topic: Extra SpeedKarts  (Read 8480 times)

imagine driving a hitbox. Also it begs the question why is the karts collision so sharp? Why isn't it just a rectangular prism? Do all speedkarts use that collision box?

handicap voice: The broken vehicle physics is half the fun!

imagine driving a hitbox. Also it begs the question why is the karts collision so sharp? Why isn't it just a rectangular prism? Do all speedkarts use that collision box?
having sharp corners on vehicle collision boxes (or any in general tbh) makes them a lot more prone to getting stuck in bricks/the ground/other vehicles as the corners are more likely to intersect other collisions

it also can result in cases where you cant flip over upside down vehicles, but that may be a plus for some people.

id drive a hitbox tbh

i like how no one noticed the two superkart vehicles i snuck in

having sharp corners on vehicle collision boxes (or any in general tbh) makes them a lot more prone to getting stuck in bricks/the ground/other vehicles as the corners are more likely to intersect other collisions

it also can result in cases where you cant flip over upside down vehicles, but that may be a plus for some people.
great, I was gonna insinuate that the hitbox was terrible but you done it for me

i like how no one noticed the two superkart vehicles i snuck in

its superkart airplane and superkart hover right or am i stuff dumjb handicap

The broken vehicle physics is half the fun!

its superkart airplane and superkart hover right or am i stuff dumjb handicap
yea

i enabled them for my dedicated freebuild, they arent showing up despite being activated in ADD_ON_LIST.cs
help.

i enabled them for my dedicated freebuild, they arent showing up despite being activated in ADD_ON_LIST.cs
help.
you have the regular speedkarts enabled right

yeah and fastkarts too
hold on what
can you list the Add-On names of those two (Vehicle_* or GameMode_* ?)

This is fixed in the New SpeedKarts. *hint hint*