Author Topic: avatar check  (Read 17144 times)

check this out
your pfp looks like what happends when your in a bathtub and you throw a toaster in the water thats plugged in

brother just get the rope and jump off the desk

User was banned for this post
thanks, badspot

brother just get the rope and jump off the desk

User was banned for this post

is it edgy not to have an avatar so my post height gets squished

is it edgy not to have an avatar so my post height gets squished
no it just means i accidentally scroll over your post sometimes

hmu (make sure to ctrl f5)

Tell me your opinion about my avatar.  Make me regret joining Blockland Forums.

Tell me your opinion about my avatar.  Make me regret joining Blockland Forums.
looks better than your asian face reveal

Hi it's 'Ben' from Miami Funeral Parlour, I'm just calling to tell you we have the tombstone you ordered done and ready to be delivered. With a little luck you should be getting it before the weekend!

This is 'Jim' from the 'office'... *AHEM*
Just wanted to remind you that your 'report' is due tomorrow morning. Have it on my desk by eight. 312 SE St. is the address, in case you forgot...
   ... *CLICK*
   *CLICK* *CLICK-CLICK*
   *CLICK-CLICK* *CLICK*
   *CLICK* *CLICK* *CLICK*
   *CLICK* *CLICK* *CLICK*

This is 'Jim' from the 'office'... *AHEM*
Just wanted to remind you that your 'report' is due tomorrow morning. Have it on my desk by eight. 312 SE St. is the address, in case you forgot...
   ... *CLICK*
   *CLICK* *CLICK-CLICK*
   *CLICK-CLICK* *CLICK*
   *CLICK* *CLICK* *CLICK*
   *CLICK* *CLICK* *CLICK*
what

what
Kill or be killed, Jack. Phnom Penh taught me that. Yes, you aren't the only one who grew up on the killing fields. War is a cruel parent, but an effective teacher. Its final lesson is carved deep into my psyche: That this world, and all its people, are diseased. Free will is a myth. Religion is a joke. We are all connected by something far greater. Memes. The DNA of the soul. They shape our will. They are the culture -- they are everything we pass on. Expose someone to anger long enough, they will learn to hate. They become a carrier. Envy, greed, despair... All memes. All passed along.