Author Topic: 100% Electronocin  (Read 1665 times)

https://www.elsewherebrooklyn.com/events/2019-08-31-100-electronicon-elsewhere-takeover-w-george-clanton-saint-pepsi/

Oh forget. I think im going to fly to new york to attend this
Anyone else interested in going? I dont have friends :^)

Why would anyone ever go to an electronic concert

because... well uhhhh
good question

Why would anyone ever go to a rap concert?

because its more entertaining then watching someone use a midi guitar for 5 hours

Beats me. Doesn't answer why you'd fly across the Atlantic ocean to see someone go nuts on their... laptop

Beats me. Doesn't answer why you'd fly across the Atlantic ocean to see someone go nuts on their... laptop
S a i n t   p e p s i

who wants to fly to see minecraft steve live killing you

this thread is the absolute state of this forum right now

tomorrow's edc and this guy's makin me question why i bought my ticket

tomorrow's edc and this guy's makin me question why i bought my ticket
every event you go to is a networking opportunity. bring your resume, and dress professionally. even if you dont get any offers, talking with hiring managers can be a rewarding learning experience.

every event you go to is a networking opportunity. bring your resume, and dress professionally. even if you dont get any offers, talking with hiring managers can be a rewarding learning experience.
whenever I go to a crackden I always wear my suit and dress for success. every day is a great opportunity to make great connections with business-minded Individuals and I cannot pass that opportunity up. I actually met the CEO of the Walmart parking lot last week behind a dumpster and we really hit it off, we already scheduled to meet for coffee next week and discuss meth marketing strategies. In this world you gotta be a shark to swim ahead of the tide
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 12:56:51 PM by PhantOS »

imagine going out and having fun on a weekend night, what a bunch of losers
*plays cs:go and sends memes on discord all night*

yeah i saw this on george clanton's facebook page, i'd love to go but don't live in the US D:

its not fully electronic, a lot of it is sorta vaporwave x pop music (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NA_VoUWRDs) and other bits are darkpop and other kinds of weird stuff like that. the festival is misleadingly called that because all the artists are signed to the 100% electronica label

i know i didnt post inbetween this post of yours and the one above but most of the artists here have their vocals in their songs so would be performing them. people like going to concerts because they aren't basement dwellers and actually have friends who want to do things with them :)
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 03:05:04 PM by JumboMuffin »