Author Topic: 100% Electronocin  (Read 1642 times)

Anyone who goes to a concert is forfeiting their good hearing later in life for a chance to stand in a sweaty crowd for three hours. If you really want to feel like you're seeing your idol edm artist in real life just put on a suit and become a recording studio executive and send his/her agent an email offering your studio space for a reduced price
« Last Edit: May 16, 2019, 05:01:05 PM by PhantOS »

Well I just paid hundreds of dollars to watch a guy play an audio file on his laptop but at-least I'm not playing CS:GO

Anyone who goes to a concert is forfeiting their good hearing later in life for a chance to stand in a sweaty crowd for three hours. If you really want to feel like you're seeing your idol edm artist in real life just put on a suit and become a recording studio executive and send his/her agent an email offering your studio space for a reduced price
Ive gotta ask because I'm not sure anymore
Are you handicapped or is that a joke?

pretty sure its at least half joke

ive been to a concert before, genre isnt even inherently loud (pentatonix was performing), but it was extremely loud and i can see how repeatedly going to concerts will destroy your hearing

dude ill totally go. i need an excuse to go to new york and this is perfect. george clanton and saint pepsi in the same room is something i've never even considered before

Its already sold out forget me sideways

I really want to go but its way too expensive to fly and rent a hotel in August. Honestly if it was about a thousand and I had a clique to hang out with I would 100% go. Synchro//start even agreed to sign my flamingo funk cassette :'(
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 04:09:05 PM by espio100 »

Its already sold out forget me sideways

I really want to go but its way too expensive to fly and rent a hotel in August. Honestly if it was about a thousand and I had a clique to hang out with I would 100% go. Synchro//start even agreed to sign my flamingo funk cassette :'(
solid snake your way in

black ppl just mad a robot make better beats than them