Author Topic: welp i learned chinese and japanese  (Read 1816 times)

while i was gone on forums i was working on both languages

can you stop begging for attention jesus

can you stop begging for attention jesus
You just gave him some, so his plan is clearly working

You just gave him some, so his plan is clearly working
我开玩笑说要注意, 我不会再烦人了好吗?

我开玩笑说要注意, 我不会再烦人了好吗?
我也可以使用谷歌翻译!

Good choice for when China passes the US in GDP in the next decade

我也可以使用谷歌翻译!
将谷歌翻译有这么多的准确性笑

imagine using Google translate and saying you learned Mandarin. Now imagine doing this unironically. Now imagine being Keaton. Now stop imagining before you have an existential crCIA

imagine using Google translate and saying you learned Mandarin
airpods をつけない想像

airpods をつけない想像
اطلاق النار على نفسك في وجه سخيف

اطلاق النار على نفسك في وجه سخيف
i tried using a translator other then google translate and none of them work for this

i tried using a translator other then google translate and none of them work for this
it's because it's slang arabic. I taught myself arabic in 5 minutes just to write that. I went out and bought an arabic computer just to write it. I'm officially an arabic expert

im not a expert it takes me a while to write sometimes quick responses if im using my power level high

im not a expert it takes me a while to write sometimes quick responses if im using my power level high
it takes you literally one minute because you're using Google translate and don't actually know Mandarin or Japanese nor have any way to actually type it out on a standard English computer keyboard

Like literally nobody cares that you have the ability to use a translator. Even after that nobody cares if you know Mandarin  or Japanese. This entire thread is a huge loss of brain cells. Please go on an indefinite hiatus
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 06:20:31 PM by PhantOS »