What are you think of brickadia

Author Topic: What are you think of brickadia  (Read 20894 times)

im genuinely confused at the negative sentiment surrounding brickadia and the devs

every single one of the devs are pretty notable members of this community and have contributed (in terms of mods) at some point in BL's history. i'm not closely associated with any of them save for maybe dragonoidslayer (and i dont even think he's a proper "dev") and have not had one single negative experience with them. literally what.

a lot of you simply just dont know the ins and outs and are trying to blindly criticize and stuff on it and still they have denied and responded to all of it in a pretty respectful manner.

fighting butthurt with butthurt doesn't make less butthurt Khaz. As far as I know all standing criticism has stopped and we reached an agreement over external news about the game. Most of the issue was of moderators.

It does hurt to know that some people don't like our game. We know that and we are constantly looking for ways to improve it.

Maybe we won't change your guy's minds, but for anyone that does care at least a little, we have a discord and have fixed the email link on our website where you can email us about anything. We check the email very often. The website will be readied up sooner or later so we can put news and possibly a proper community board of sorts where discussions can happen.

I 'm sorry we neglected to put out any Information on a thread, we wanted to do one for a while but it might be too late for it. We felt the game wasn't ready to show yet to a more public place, and still feel that way.

We're not here to be malicious or greedy. We want to make a great game, which is why we still haven't asked for money.

We work on the game every day in our free time, and we all have college or jobs that take up a good chunk of it.

Sorry for the wall of text, hope you understand.

im genuinely confused at the negative sentiment surrounding brickadia and the devs

every single one of the devs are pretty notable members of this community and have contributed (in terms of mods) at some point in BL's history. i'm not closely associated with any of them save for maybe dragonoidslayer (and i dont even think he's a proper "dev") and have not had one single negative experience with them. literally what.

a lot of you simply just dont know the ins and outs and are trying to blindly criticize and stuff on it and still they have denied and responded to all of it in a pretty respectful manner.
that's about how i feel too. my guess is it's probably motivated with something like "well they're just making another blockland ripoff that's trying to take our community so they're bad and/or a traitor" it's pretty silly and makes little sense, especially when u consider they're just trying to expand upon the idea of blockland and possibly in the future get some more people in the overall community that's otherwise dwindling away, but that's what i'm getting out of it

It does hurt to know that some people don't like our game. We know that and we are constantly looking for ways to improve it.

Maybe we won't change your guy's minds, but for anyone that does care at least a little, we have a discord and have fixed the email link on our website where you can email us about anything. We check the email very often. The website will be readied up sooner or later so we can put news and possibly a proper community board of sorts where discussions can happen.

I 'm sorry we neglected to put out any Information on a thread, we wanted to do one for a while but it might be too late for it. We felt the game wasn't ready to show yet to a more public place, and still feel that way.

We're not here to be malicious or greedy. We want to make a great game, which is why we still haven't asked for money.

We work on the game every day in our free time, and we all have college or jobs that take up a good chunk of it.

hey thank u for saying all this and clearing some things up for everyone, i wish all the best for u guys

hey thank u for saying all this and clearing some things up for everyone, i wish all the best for u guys

I think brick building games suck!

<3

is it even playable yet? is it open to the public (public of blockland at least)?

I would like to give it a try if and whenever possible

is it even playable yet? is it open to the public (public of blockland at least)?

closed alpha

only a few dozen people have it, the people that where invited to the discord before it went public

(i can tell you its dope asf)

remove my decals from this trash ass image before i contact my lawyer

only a few dozen people have it, the people that where invited to the discord before it went public

(i can tell you its dope asf)
few dozen more like 300 waiting for an important update

thats a really high effort meme, gotta hand it to ya

[im g]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/467886583992025088/580979091348652037/unknown.png?width=1441&height=586[/img]
its 2019 geek go outside and get some sun itll help your neurons reconnect