who do you dislike 2: escape to africa

Author Topic: who do you dislike 2: escape to africa  (Read 30851 times)

as would tend to happen with an immature userbase

mld is literally one of the most benign people on here yet he constantly gets stuff on because he's one of the few people who actually goes after toxic users
😐

mld is literally one of the most benign people on here yet he constantly gets stuff on because he's one of the few people who actually goes after toxic users
quoted for truth

exactly this, it's sad to see really

as would tend to happen with an immature userbase
you are literally thot patrol tier so don't talk
MLD's definition of "toxic" is anyone he disagrees with or that calls him weird.

usually the only people he disagrees with or that call him weird are already the toxic ones, but maybe our definitions of "who's toxic" are pretty different

usually the only people he disagrees with or that call him weird are already the toxic ones, but maybe our definitions of "who's toxic" are pretty different
wrong

you are literally thot patrol tier so don't talk
lying through your teeth is not a good look

MLD's definition of "toxic" is anyone he disagrees with or that calls him weird.

the people who try to push the "problem user is just anyone you disagree with!!!" meme are almost always the worst people on here

Those who i call toxic are usually the ones who've been ruining the forums for everyone by being a blatant troll and/or generally and unnecessarily negative, especially so if they get banned for their actions, only to avoid their ban by coming back minutes later on an alt, bonus points if it's under a new name in an attempt to disguise themselves

But how does this make me "the worst"? Your post implies that i'm worse than the likes of Master Matthew and Keaton just because i call actual problem users "toxic", and that is just blatantly wrong

And then you have the gall to call me "worthless", like, it just feels like you're projecting at this point, so i'm not even gonna bother

also gotta love grimlock calling mld worthless with zero sense of irony

MLD i believe it's more of the fact that you're in your mid 20s and you basically backseat moderate the forums to a degree.