who do you dislike 2: escape to africa

Author Topic: who do you dislike 2: escape to africa  (Read 30835 times)

fact of the day: everybody who posts satinminions content gets shadow moderator
brb

fact of the day: everybody who posts satinminions content gets shadow moderator

badspot may have struck me down but i have become more powerful than he could've possibly imagined

I’m not an starfish as much as I tell things how they are and you(and others here) cannot handle the truth
you don't tell things how they are, you just follow people around you don't like and pick fights for some sad reason. it's not exactly disproving his point that you don't post things of substance is there's nothing anyone else besides your quarry of the day can get out of your truth bombs

you don't tell things how they are, you just follow people around you don't like and pick fights for some sad reason. it's not exactly disproving his point that you don't post things of substance is there's nothing anyone else besides your quarry of the day can get out of your truth bombs
Well this is all objectively incorrect but nothing I say is going to change your mind so it’s really not worth discussing further.

lmfao 'objectively incorrect'

if you want to prove me wrong, stop replying to sleep's posts from here on out

lmfao 'objectively incorrect'

if you want to prove me wrong, stop replying to sleep's posts from here on out
I(like everyone else on the forum not named tony) have the right to respond to whoever and whenever I choose. If I’m reading a thread and Toothed Deer is having one of his trademark bitchfits I’ll say something about it, but saying I “follow him around” is just you spewing bullstuff(something that’s all too common).

I(like everyone else on the forum not named tony) have the right to respond to whoever and whenever I choose. If I’m reading a thread and Toothed Deer is having one of his trademark bitchfits I’ll say something about it, but saying I “follow him around” is just you spewing bullstuff(something that’s all too common).
you fail

If I’m reading a thread and Toothed Deer is having one of his trademark bitchfits I’ll say something about it, but saying I “follow him around” is just you spewing bullstuff(something that’s all too common).
okay let's say im lying through my teeth and trying to make you out to be some stalker because this makes me look irrational and makes you look just... that still doesn't disprove my (AND sleep's) point that your gotcha posts have no substance to anyone between you and the person you're replying to. Like forget, start cracking stupid jokes or something instead of whatever the hell 'telling it like it is' is supposed to mean

Well this is all objectively incorrect but nothing I say is going to change your mind so it’s really not worth discussing further.
might as well say "lol no idiot" if your time is so important
nothing I say is going to change your mind so it’s really not worth discussing further.
*argues almost entirely with personal attacks* "omfg why does no one know how right i am urrrgh forget"

*argues almost entirely with personal attacks* "omfg why does no one know how right i am urrrgh forget"
The sheer intelligence emenating from this post is staggering. It's eye watering - my IQ is increasing simply from looking at this magnificent and well thought out post on Blockland Forums. Thank you, Bloukface, I truly needed this.

Anyone who frequents the Off-Topic board in 2019

off topic has always been utter ass, it was just terrible enough to be amusing when it wasn't 'reactionary bullstuff discussion' all the time

pipe down gramps

me and swoollow got beef,,
 dont ask

why beef i thought u were vegan