What is the dumbest thing you did when you were new to blockland

Author Topic: What is the dumbest thing you did when you were new to blockland  (Read 4283 times)

I thought it was the coolest thing ever when someone made a button that kills you

Ask about adventure mode

Do you have a problem with me sir

Sure seems like you got a problem with me because of your replies to my posts

Sure seems like you got a problem with me because of your replies to my posts
youve been posting a bunch of pointless topics that have no real discussion value, driving out the actual topics on servers

it would have been fine if you only posted one topic but you’ve made 4 here and a few more in off topic over the past day and a half.

hey man thats cool and all but shut the forget up

i fell for alt f4 and ctrl k
i said was there a story mode
i thought that the tutorial had secrets
didnt know how to place bricks and didnt know how to chat and didnt know how to change avatar and didnt know how to change name and didnt know how to add tags to your name and didnt know how to jet and didnt know how to make a minigame and didnt know how to download addons

i fell for alt f4 and ctrl k
i said was there a story mode
i thought that the tutorial had secrets
didnt know how to place bricks and didnt know how to chat and didnt know how to change avatar and didnt know how to change name and didnt know how to add tags to your name and didnt know how to jet and didnt know how to make a minigame and didnt know how to download addons
sounds like you're just slow

youve been posting a bunch of pointless topics that have no real discussion value, driving out the actual topics on servers

it would have been fine if you only posted one topic but you’ve made 4 here and a few more in off topic over the past day and a half.
most of them aren't that bad. they're just simple blockland-related questions that remind folks of the old days. nothing special, but also harmless

I joined a server at the time (Thinking about it now it was probably some sort of MERP server or something to do with mini builds, as there were tiny bots roaming around little islands) and I saw someone jetting around firing rockets at everyone, so I thought, being myself, "Hey I should do that to"

Needless to say I got banned.

joining the forums when I was 9 and making a bunch of stupid topics and nearly getting drama'd about 5 times in the first week for annoying everyone

joining the forums when I was 9 and making a bunch of stupid topics and nearly getting drama'd about 5 times in the first week for annoying everyone
ah so basically keaton and fuzztoast?