Mean black man tries to give boo boo

Author Topic: Mean black man tries to give boo boo  (Read 1257 times)

Setting: Lewisville, TX
Date: May 17, 2019
Time: 6:45am

So I was exiting the I-35E into Lewisville to go east towards Plano. There were three lanes curving towards a stoplight but I couldn't make it up to the stoplight because the cars in the center lane were too close to the right lane for my 75' semi truck to get through, so I had to stop and wait for a green light. The people in the cars behind me did not like that.

Once the light was green and I made it onto the street, a man behind me accelerated in front of me and slammed on his brakes. I tried to go around and he changed lanes to stay in front of me. I tried to go around again, same deal. I decided to slow down and let him just accelerate away from me but instead, he pulled across the road into the left lane and came up on my driver side window. He roostered and aimed a shotgun at my face. I ducked below the window to the right side to keep one eye on the road while avoiding death as well. As I came to a red light with some railroad tracks in front of it. He pulled his car into the tracks so that my bumper was up at his passenger door. I think he was going to get out and walk up to my truck with his gun, but on the other side of the intersection, a police car began initiating a traffic stop on a different car. Not wanting to blow my brain into Jell-O, he took off across the intersection and made a quick left onto Main Street before speeding away.

Silly man.

Yo XR I didn’t know u were out of texas? Let’s meet up

bruh this sounds like it should be a short film

around blacks never relax

You were just being a tribal. He probably was trying to hand you a book.

this is actually a forgetin insane story dude. glad you're safe.

why do people test 18 wheelers? you could have so easily forgeted his stuff up beyond belief lol

glad you're safe.

What on earth is wrong with meth heads these days.

loving black people

Yo XR I didn’t know u were out of texas? Let’s meet up

I live near St Louis and work out of Kansas City but operate mainly east of I-35. But I'm down if you hmu, my snapchat should be in my profile.

bruh this sounds like it should be a short film

It seems like it should be a sound-free film honestly lol

why do people test 18 wheelers? you could have so easily forgeted his stuff up beyond belief lol

I'm tested probably 20 times a day but he takes the cake for the most grueling test.

loving black people

Make slavery great again not really I am a nice guy

Thanks for the well wishes bros. I'm almost never on here but follow my sc (profile) for occasional updates or streaks.

on da real u might wanna consider riding with a gun bro