whats ur favorite guns

Author Topic: whats ur favorite guns  (Read 8906 times)

I wouldn't call that TOO basic, considering it doesn't include a glock19 or a glock at all. Also, thats a ump9 so you're in the clear bud

if you want a ump9 just get an MP5 theres no reason to scale down a gun chambered in .45 when its just an MP5 in .45

sleep is a vanilla gun enthusiast among the hardcore self-enlisted militiamen here

if you want a ump9 just get an MP5 theres no reason to scale down a gun chambered in .45 when its just an MP5 in .45
only if its this one

sorry can't hear you over the sound of my bolt locking back on empty B)

sorry can't hear you over roostering my M9

sleep is a vanilla gun enthusiast among the hardcore self-enlisted militiamen here
true vanilla gun enthusiast brothers only know of the huo qiāng fire lance and the hand cannon
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 10:37:03 PM by PhantOS »

true vanilla gun enthusiast brothers only know of the huo qiāng fire lance and the hand cannon
excuse me yall ever heard of the sling

Thats an expensive last round BHO homie

Thats an expensive last round BHO homie

Watchu mean? The whole point of the UMP is that it was cheaper and easier to produce than the MP5, is my understanding atleast

it big

and more expensive at least on Gunbroker

just gonna say it guys the vz58 is better aesthetically than any ak variant ever at all forever