[NEWS} projared dindt cheat they were swingers

Author Topic: [NEWS} projared dindt cheat they were swingers  (Read 1412 times)

turns out projared were a swinger and that he wasn't cheating.

After the divorce she later claimed it was cheating despite it being not.

Regardless if it was truly cheating or not, he sent and received nudes from minors, he committed a crime.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2019, 11:21:45 AM by Filipe »

not true, supposedly around the time the affair was initially enacted jared roamed around the streets of los angeles dressed up as his dungeons and dragons character and asked passing individuals for their snapchat info (who specifically all ended up being women of various age ranges)

it brings me burning regret that i was not one of those women, sigh. in the end, jared went back to continue his playthrough of Mega Man Legends for the Playstation, released in 1998 for the North American region - an exciting blend of RPG-like mechanics found in beloved Japanese-made titles masterfully blended into the soul of Mega Man, a challenging side scrolling platformer with shooting mechanics and upgrades.

Regardless if it was truly cheating or not, he asked nudes from minors, he committed a crime.
cant forget he actually sent and received too which is still a crime so you can twist it by saying asking isnt a crime

polyamorous =/= swingers

cant forget he actually sent and received too which is still a crime so you can twist it by saying asking isnt a crime
True, I forgot to point that out, edited.

Regardless if it was truly cheating or not, he sent and received nudes from minors, he committed a crime.

he didnt even know bro

i mean its still a violation of your polyamorous relationship if you arent completely open about your intentions and stuff like he was

also the girl he forgeted was married (divorced? but it was their friends wife so)

idk chief, going silent for one week and then coming up with an excuse later seems pretty suspicious to me

and even if the polyamorous thing was true, he still never explained the nudes he sent and solicited to minors

breaking

the girls were lying about their age and are over 18

breaking

ah yes, i recently knew about this from the most reliable news source on the internet: lord tony

thank you lord tony for the trusty news

ah yes, i recently knew about this from the most reliable news source on the internet: lord tony

thank you lord tony for the trusty news
he gives us the alternative facts that we need to function

breaking news
projared is the one whos under 18

he's full of stuff lol

breaking

tony the law doesnt care if they said they were over 18 at the time. they were still minors