Poll

c

yea
nay
idk

Author Topic: is medieval roleplay lame  (Read 6031 times)

You mean the one that was popular for a while or just in general?

So just to be clear, this is the server where if you kill someone with a sword in a medieval roleplay, you'll get pulled into a "sit" and get interrogated by children drunk on admin power?

yes except now its passworded

So just to be clear, this is the server where if you kill someone with a sword in a medieval roleplay, you'll get pulled into a "sit" and get interrogated by children drunk on admin power?
or anything cool you do gets immediately voided

RP is really just RPG without any inspiration, vision, or aptitude

awesomeguy29: "Hey guys! Come here I'm gonna show you my neat sword tricks!" (accidentally kills someone)
Mods: "WHAT THE forget DID YOU JUST DO"
awesomeguy29: "It was on accident!!!"
Mods: (bans forever for RDM)

i have no opinion on the game because i physically can't stomach playing it for more than 5 minutes at a time. the fact that you can get punished for trying to play a game that's main purpose is the freedom to choose your own adventure is already the single worst thing the server has to offer, and frankly the deal breaker.

if the game had explicitly coded rules like city rpg it would be subpar at best. but not even that exists. instead the admins have to enforce their own shadow rules that are entirely arbitrary and don't contribute to the game in any way. so its basically boneless city rpg. they probably passworded it because they found a group of 15-20 players who like to bend over backwards and submit to their boring ass regime and they have no need to invite new people because they know that most new people will be turned off by everything on the server
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 01:19:26 AM by PhantOS »

I think the most fun I had on that server was climbing up castle walls. They didn't expect anyone would have the patience to get to the top so you could just walk through the unlocked doors at the top and grab weapons out of the towers. Me and a friend would run around with the bow and fire shots at people in the cover of night and then jump off the castle wall into the water before the guards could catch us, and then change our avatars before we surfaced and do it again

It was actually a lot of fun but unfortunately we were no match for the ultimate medieval weapon: Damage logging in console.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 01:21:10 AM by Naruto Uzumaki »

i have no opinion on the game because i physically can't stomach playing it for more than 5 minutes at a time. the fact that you can get punished for trying to play a game that's main purpose is the freedom to choose your own adventure is already the single worst thing the server has to offer, and frankly the deal breaker.

if the game had explicitly coded rules like city rpg it would be subpar at best. but not even that exists. instead the admins have to enforce their own shadow rules that are entirely arbitrary and don't contribute to the game in any way. so its basically boneless city rpg
Even family RP was better in a way, it had good rules and actually didn't ban people forever for just saying brb.
I think the most fun I had on that server was climbing up castle walls. They didn't expect anyone would have the patience to get to the top so you could just walk through the unlocked doors at the top and grab weapons out of the towers. Me and a friend would run around with the bow and fire shots at people in the cover of night and then jump off the castle wall into the water before the guards could catch us, and then change our avatars before we surfaced.

It was actually a lot of fun but unfortunately we were no match for the ultimate medieval weapon: Damage logging in console
That is exactly what I did on the server, one time I went over to the other base and people started attacking me so I tried to defend myself and I even got banned for that.

also any server that has RPchat is automatically terrible

Serious RP names only or ban.

Serious RP names only or ban.
hey dude my name is dude hhahahaha funny get it??????
dont ban me pls!

You do not recognize this person!