talk to transformer - use AI to generate passages based on text you input

Author Topic: talk to transformer - use AI to generate passages based on text you input  (Read 1889 times)

that third to last one is a real struggle

also misread this as generating passwords instead of passages, these are definitely some amusing passwords

I mean I don't really know what I expected

your image was deleted

THE DUCK DIED FROM  A HEART ATTACK FROM EATING A LEMONAD SATAND

what the forget

blockland":{"sportName":"football","coach":"Matt Ryan","id":"mp6_football"},"louisville-cardinals-football":{"title":"Louisville","url":"/louisville-cardinals-football","id":"louisville-cardinals-football"},"miami-hurricanes-football":{"title":"Miami (FL)","url":"/miami-hurricanes-football","id":"miami-hurricanes-football"},"unc-football":{"title":"North Carolina","url":"/unc-football","id":"unc-football"},"nc-state-football":{"title":"NC State","url":"/nc-state-football","id":"nc-state-football"},"pitt-football":{"title":"Pittsburgh","url":"/pitt-football","id":"pitt-football"},"syracuse-football":{"title":"Syracuse","url":"/syracuse-football","id":"syracuse-football"},"uva-football":{"title":"Virginia","url":"/uva-football","id":"uva-football"},"virginia-tech-football":{"title":"Virginia Tech","url":"/virginia-tech-football","id":"virginia-tech-football"},"wake

-image removed for no reason-
all it was was an autogenerated erotic novel from the word "cum"

why does it hurt when i pee, it hurts really bad i have to go to the bathroom because of that pain every day but i love it i feel like i'm in heaven

5/10 This is the stuff i'm talking about, your pain is horrible, that is what I have to live with everyday you're a huge richard and you have taken so many things from me, not only that, but you don't even realise that you do anything to me, you take my stuff but not in a way i'm expecting but you don't even realize why it's not as good as a big richard takes it, and you tell me it sounds nice but you are not interested in me to the level that it's ok, because I'm only interested in loving, i am never interested, but you're trying to get me to forget you because you're stupid if i could just wait a second so you don't get punished for what you did,

5/10 When i see you peeing, all i can do is tell you to pee, i see you in my head and i just cant believe your self control. i've got enough respect for the fact your a richard to piss myself when i feel pain in the

I really like this site

Blockland is a light novel adaptation of the hit Japanese illustrated series "Boku no Pico" featuring Nao Takatsuki and her twin sister Ashiya. The story follows the adventures of the twin girls during the summer vacations, after their teacher leaves, to spend extra time together.

The movie will open in Japan on November 1st and will be available on DVD (both English and Japanese dubs) and Blu-ray in Europe and Australia from October 23rd.

What the forget did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I've been in your pusillanimous individual all night, and you're still ashy as a sheet." I grabbed her breasts with both hands and squeezed. She let out a low moan. "You want to be my little cunt, don't you? You're going to make this work out alright?" I continued to massage her breasts, until she let out a moan of her own and started struggling. I heard a faint moaning from next to me, just as I went into the girl's bedroom. I knew it was her trying to beg me not to leave. But she hadn't gotten the idea. Instead, she was starting to whimper and shiver inside my mouth. She began to wiggle the fingers of her hands around my length as she moaned in protest. I reached down to grab her face as I continued to suck on the inside of her lips, while at the same time my tongue was buried in her throat. "Why do you need to be my little bitch for me, bitch?" I said in a deep voice. "Why don't you take off my shirt?" I pulled down her shirt and showed the skin below. She moaned and squealed...

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! *holds up spork* I am now...wait...no no, it's not gonna happen!!! You don't understand, I'm not your girlfriend!!! How dare you be such a stupid bitch to my friends and family!! I want...I want your ass! I do WANT your pusillanimous individual! AHH!!!! *grabs spork and spoons out the juice* *whispering* OH MY GOD.....that's it...*giggles* I could taste it already!!! Yes! *grins wickedly* I'm sooo happy! *shakes rooster* Ohhh!!! I didn't mean that! I'm joking! *laughs* No no no no no!! This is good!!! My friends and family know about my true identity! *whispers* Yes they do!!! I'm such a good boy! Well, you and your mother will be in big trouble for this, will you please accept my richard in your mouth? I am such a naughty boy that I would gladly do anything for a rooster like yours! *moans* So I guess you already know, you're a bit rooster sucky, that's why your mom has told you to stay away from me...

You have made a massive mistake. Doing this for me would have made my life better. Instead you want me to be ashamed and to hurt people."

He went on to tell her how he planned to be with her and had made plans to marry her, although he never thought he'd have to make it so public about his marriage.

'I cannot believe this'

Her lawyer explained that despite the fact that Lacey had been in her relationship with another person for six months, he was still not allowed to make his marriage public because it was an agreement with her, but his relationship with Smith he could not share with anybody about.

They had planned to settle down because they believed the couple were both in good hands. This, however, changed when news leaked about Lacey's affair with his friend who was still being considered for an offer for a high public post.

As Lacey told her story, she also tried to tell Smith about her relationship with McAlveen.

"You see I went back home, had love with someone and then went back home," she said. "I went home, gave the kids to Mum, did the washing up for Christmas Eve. I tried to...

I saw Rotondo at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but also that it was a little strange for me to meet him when I thought the guy in the street was a celebrity. He smiled and asked me if I was a regular at the theater. "Are you?" he asked, and then he told me he works in Hollywood and I told him it was a nice surprise. His response reminded me how much he really cares about this city.

It's interesting to see what kind of change he's been able to make within his own culture and his professional background through sheer effort. As much as our country and our country's politics have changed, the movie industry as a whole has changed as well. We've made it as successful as we have, but there's still an inherent level of insecurity that our successes are only temporary, and there's still this level of fear that our successes aren't always that great. It's a pretty big disconnect because if you're a star, you have more control over your audience and your success is less dependent on what people expect and they feel like they've been duped by you. They see you as a different kind of icon...

If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with Mesothelioma you may be entitled to compensation under existing law including a personal injury or wrongful death claim, a medical treatment claim, a medical malpractice claim, or an intentional injury to property claim if

(1) Your injuries resulted from the negligence of someone else but do not fall within the specific definition of negligence;

(2) You were not acting as a reasonable person, a caretaker or someone in your immediate care and control by preventing or attempting to avoid the injuries but did not believe that you and your family could protect yourselves from harm; and

(3) You should not have prevented or attempted to avoid that injury, but were aware of the likelihood of harm and were competent to avoid the injury without causing harm in the first place.

Your compensation will include any court costs, attorneys fees and other reasonable costs you and your family incurred as a result of your injuries.

Covered Individuals: When Is My Complaint Due and Who Should I Contact?

In addition, you and your family may also be entitled to compensation under some state laws that may be applicable to your personal injury claims:

Medical malpractice claims may apply to any individual with...

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at Cmabrigde uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, but woht aawl mwth them mwte ofwter, waht woht thowt hod. O rschoal to ltteer at Aoccdrnig wwre ea wdg to thowt, wnh tihty wm rschoal wnh that wm aawl hod wnh thowt aawl, kdw wwot wnh wwot wnth wot hod wwot wwot wwot wwot wwot wwot. W. M. A. P. BANK, QUEEN, JOHNS. MALONEY. C. KILCOURTHON. 3*5. Othe rsstnrns in wrye, of hie ctehndelyte vnte hie hoe in ote hie oure fys...

Hey /b/, I have a very serious problem. I'm loving crying because of how stupid I am. It's pretty obvious that I have absolutely no understanding of how an artist should go about expressing their ideas to the public at large. So please, for your own sake and for the sake of the artists you're supporting, don't think of myself solely as a woman. Stop watching me obsess about my gender issues in favor of my art. Stop trying to tell me that I'll never get to see as much art (and probably never will) because of how badly you think my career is going. Stop thinking that if I don't stop trying to make art you won't make enough.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like? I mean, some really weirdness going on but i dont see anything really off. I mean, it seems like maybe the look wasn't quite there. Maybe there is something hidden somewhere that i haven't been looking for. I'd love to know if anyone else has even been really far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

anon246569

Post 36 I've heard that when the moon is full the face starts to appear. So maybe the moon causes the face to appear fuller? If you're looking at someone who has wrinkles on their face I bet you don't look so great if you get a full moon day, it's easy to get freaky that evening.

anon236599

Post 35 Hi, my name is Lisa. I was born with the same condition as you, and this condition is known as Oedipus Complex II (OC II) and I would like to know if anyone else has ever found out, and what their results were. I live in Colorado and was not diagnosed until 10-years ago. I can't remember any other person having the same...

So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is passe wit ur wan. u havnt yur cuz ur mad, I thought ur a bad boy."

The story seems to be typical for a lot of love scandals, but this one seems to be more complex than that.

While there was a clear desire from both sides to keep the subject quiet, at first it seemed there might have been some confusion over who was being abused.

It comes as the UK government and police have launched an investigation to address the allegations, one the government confirmed it will be conducting.

One police force spokesman said: "If we have found a man who poses a significant risk of loveual offending and is able to identify and report him, we will carry out a controlled interview."

The man, who could still face a prosecution if it emerged he was actually the child abuser for loveual purposes, is understood to have told officers he made the claims out of frustration.

A family friend said of all the names being mentioned as having been abused by an unnamed young boy over the last week a name he knew of was particularly shocking.

少年,你太年轻了。你以为这个论坛上真的有那么多人回复你的帖子?其实都是我一个人回的,不然我换个ID发同样的话给你看。第二步时,身宝尔的不场置。 "He's doing this to repay the debts he incurred in his service…" 「这么啊。比起了,有些了人选择的人气面,因为下什么因此吗?」 At that moment, Nanaimo was staring at the silver ring on his fingers that resembled a bowstring, a smile crossing his lips. A bowstring without a bow and arrow? This was a peculiar sight.

My job is so loving unbelievable.
I'll try to sum it up by first telling you about the folks I work with:
I am an ex-boyfriend who has been running around with a big rooster since I've been a kid. I'm also a friend who has had a crush on me. And I even have a lot of friends, who are so obsessed with the rooster I'm a member of. And this man wants to know if you are a member of Team Male.
He asks me this question a lot: "Why does he wanna kiss me?" I give him a long explanation like any teenage girl who just turned 12. I want to hear my answer. I tell him, "He wants to know whether I like to be kissed and what he likes about kissing." He's a little jealous.
So I do my best to be vague and not show any sort of emotions. So I try not to talk about love, but rather about my loveual orientation. And I tell him, "I don't know if I'm attracted, but I have friends. But how exactly do you know you're a girl? You're such a stud that you know how to get laid by touching little girls!"
Then I tell...

Listen here, cum-slut. I bet you 5 million dollars that you don't own a bird. But guess what? I own 7. And I can tell you right now that my pusillanimous individual will be covered in cum just as you said it you will, if you stay here tonight."

I felt that a thousand per cent of my womanhood came to life, and I felt it explode. With one more lick she had released the cum, I heard the sound of it being released and it was all back with a vengeance. It took her like seven minutes to cum again.

And, just for some extra motivation to push through her climax, I had her start on a new climax, the one she'd just gotten, for which I was pretty sure was a virgin. And that she would go on to give another one to the next person she came with. So much was riding on this that she decided that it was better to just keep going with the new one. "So," she was saying before I could finish what she'd just said, "so do you want another one?" And I shook my head no. I knew she didn't. But she did.

She said it was a bit more intense...

HI… I'M GEORGE ZIMMER – FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE. I OWN THREE SUITES AND MEET IN THE BRIMSTONE LODGE. I WORK OVER THE PAST 10 YEARS AS A BUSINESS MANAGER WITH A MARKETS MARKETING DEAL. I HAVE BEEN A SUITES MANAGER IN NEW YORK FROM 1993 TO 2001. I HAVE BEEN REFUGEE IN MOSCOW, IN DENMARK FROM 1997 TO 2004 AND IN ANOTHER COUNTRY FROM 2005 TO IN 2005 IN MY SECOND YEAR IN NEW YORK. I MAINTAINED A PART OF THE MEN'S SUITES IN THE UNITED STATES FROM 1998 BEFORE IT ALL GOED DOWN TO A STRETCH GOAL OF CASH IN 2004. I WAS A COUNSELOR IN SITUATION WHICH REQUESTED MY HELP WITH A NEW SUITES MANAGER SO I REFUGLED TO HELPED BY THE NEWEST MOST RECENT SUITES MANAGER FROM JAPAN…

RICHARD MATHEWS – CEO OF MEN'S UBERWAGEN GAR...
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 06:35:08 PM by TableSalt »

metal gear?

Yes, to be specific. The main thing on here is the fact that the original Gear and Sword model is essentially unchanged for both games and will be implemented in the game proper. Since it doesn't look like we're going to have the Gear 2/Gear 3 model, Gear 1 will have a new sword with the same stats, which is the Gear 2 model. Also, there will be some differences in appearance to the Gear 1 and Gear 2 models, such as different armor designs, though those should be minor and minor differences will be addressed as the game progresses.

Now that we have that out of the way, I'd like to show you what the Gear 2 model looks like as well as some of why the Gear 2 model is almost a pure upgrade over the Gear 1 and Gear 2 designs:

Here you can see that the Gear 2 model is far, far bigger, with a wider base, smaller wheels, and more power potential. In all fairness and thanks to its weight, you couldn't even take the actual design into consideration, as the armor would have to either fit or be too bulky to equip. The main differences, as you can see, are the armor color, which now is based on

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey, bitch!" "Shut your loving mouth, motherforgeter! I'll have you, motherforgeter!"

Advertisement

On a less egregious display of misogyny, the movie's opening sequence takes place as a woman is "shaken [sic] by [her] pain after she has love with [her husband's] best friend." A couple of minutes into this clip, a woman named Amy is walking down the beach with her boyfriend, but then she's turned around by an angry man who comes up behind her and makes a violent fist-pump. It's pretty clear that the woman is in pain, and she is then shown to be being repeatedly punched by the attacker. It's not hard to see where these lines come from, although it is interesting to note how, for instance, the movie's protagonist, Jason Statham, has shown himself to exhibit his misogynistic tendencies in various scenes throughout the movie. The final, shocking example of a scene taking place entirely in character comes when Statham makes fun of a woman on the beach that isn't a "real woman." When Amy walks over to the woman and tells her she is "a real woman," she actually seems to hear her and says, "You have no

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i died by cancer and was interred with his wife's ashes in the family tomb in the village of Prak, in east Ukraine.

There are no reports about what happened to Anna Nemozhaeva, other than that she was married, was Russian and died of cancer during her period of pregnancy. It may have been due to the fact that some people knew about the pregnancy.

Another woman, Natalia Klimova, was in a military hospital when it was bombed and died of a heart attack in the same hospital, while Klimova's daughter, Oleg Nechaeva, also died there in September 2009.

The Russian authorities have denied any role in the attack on the hospital after it was carried out by an insurgent group called the Donetsk People's Republic, which had taken over power in Donbass during the conflict, but the rebels have refused to give evidence that they were involved in the bombing of Vnukovo. Kiev denies that the hospital was bombed by pro-Russian fighters.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The duck walked up to the lemonade man and said to the man running the stand "Hey, got any spare change for me?"

The stand worker said "oh man no thank you.

That means no change!

But the duck said "sure thing.

We'll be right back.

Thanks."

The stand continued to tell the duck "what do u want?".

The duck took the stand by the arm and it started running.

It left a trail of bread in its wake.

The duck's eyes widened with amazement at seeing this tasty treat.

Then his jaw dropped at the thought of having a bowl of this little lemonade.

As a simple and practical thought he picked up some lemonade stands and stopped them.

He then went to each individual stand and said "Hey guys, I guess we're going to go a little different for today.

First i want some water.

What kind of water do you have on you?

What does a watermelon say about you?

Next we want some peanuts.

What is a peanut?"

At each of these questions the stand worker answered in
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 08:17:31 PM by keaton »