talk to transformer - use AI to generate passages based on text you input

Author Topic: talk to transformer - use AI to generate passages based on text you input  (Read 1848 times)

"War, war never changes... for the past few months we have been fighting over a few things that have nothing to to do with Russia whatsoever. For our people there is no conflict, no Russian connection... and not one Russian fighter on the other side and we are losing! This is our war!"

the duck walked up to the lemonade stand and said to the man running the sand "Hey, do us a favor and quit taking that stuff". There are many other stories that might make you think that this lady was a total loving cunt but there is an element to this story that makes you think she wasnt. This story has all the hallmarks of being done to a lady that had just recently experienced miscarriage. She was about to take her first child and she has never thought about going through it again. To make this woman look like she deserved it, she took the kid down the hallway and left her in a room to take it to the hospital where people there could see what she was doing. In the emergency room she was being fed by two nurses and doctors and they were telling her when the day and night shift is going to arrive and she needs to go back in immediately. She knew there weren't a lot of doctors with an emergency room to go to, so she knew a nurse was going to be called to see her. That was when it hit you, "that bitch isn't a woman". The nurse was giving it to her and she was so confused she couldn't think of the name of the doctor that needs the same thing and

----

Snake: "Kaz, bring me info on Liquid Snake"

Inverted in that there's a rumor going around that Liquid Snake's nickname is "Liquid the Boss". The name was supposed to have something to do with how he was born or his character.

Naruto: "I love ninja culture"

Inverted in that, if it was true, Naruto would be an expert at it.

Pikachu: "I'm a ninja! Who says I hate anything!"

Inverted in that people seem to like Pikachu as a character as compared to what they'd like to be.

Toad: "I am not a kunoichi. But I am a ninja. What kind of ninja are you?"

Inverted in that Toad's nickname is 'The Fox'.

Kagura (VIP) : "I'm a ninja"

Inverted in that Kagura doesn't really do that much and doesn't try being cool.

Kirasame (VIP) : "You don't have to be a kunoichi to be a ninja"

Inverted in that Kirasame doesn't really practice a lot and doesn't
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 04:15:13 AM by keaton »

Shut the forget up.

Rita: You're going to have to tell your mom about the two loving pictures they posted of you loving her

Kaz: You're loving morons.

Eugene: I think we're having a baby girl right now?

Rita: You are going to have to keep a diary of what you said.

Kaz: Do me a favor and tell her who I am.

Eugene: What?

Rita: No way

Kaz: Okay.

Rita: But I wanna take my mother out of here.

Eugene: Is that…is that ok with you? You never said she'd leave you alone.

Rita: No it's not. I can't take you out of here.