Author Topic: eyetwitching  (Read 712 times)

hey guys, like many other ppl i used to get eyetwitches when sleepdeprived or stressed, it happened super rarely and wouldn't realize it most of the time.

however throughout May Ive been getting chronic eyetwitches that happen any time I'm stressed, it seems to already happen from the slightest stressful stimuli (like talking to a crowd or having to correct yourself, or even something like dropping your phone). its annoying but what is even worse is that people can tell im (slightly) stressed due to this, even if its just mundane things and I'm worried it's going to mess with my job applications or when im meeting ppl.

anyone familiar with this stuff? i already drink tons of water and even take extra vitamins. the only possibility might be because im consistently below recommend daily calorie intake but ive been like that forever

edit/sidenote: i dont take any medication or w/e on the side that could cause sideeffects like this
« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 11:13:08 AM by sleep »

its just being nervous its fine

U insane obly insan peppore do that

U insane obly insan peppore do that
get out before i curb stomp you

back when I was a kid I think I had an eye twitch but that was due to too much sugar i think maybe? I was just twitchy in general so thats probably why

also side note i can make my left eye all twitchy on command somehow

I have no idea, I had the same thing for a month and it went away without me changing anything.