Blockomon

Author Topic: Blockomon  (Read 24909 times)

Were you on the Battle Pad (colored pad inside the arenas)? If not, were you perhaps trying to start a wild battle?

Agh Blockomon server is full D:

Request to be unbanned. It says "I told you, but you didnt listen". I checked all of my chat and you didnt say anything at all, unless you banned me then told me. ID 3504
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 01:30:44 PM by boodals »

Needs moar Mr.Latios  :cookieMonster:

Why does storeclerk get his own blockomon? D:

Ironic because Storeclerk got perma'd :D

Also wtf at white sqaures instead of grass?

He was first to reach level 100 (level 101 actually, he found a glitch :D).

He was first to reach level 100 (level 101 actually, he found a glitch :D).
Haow2do?

Just a question on the maps stuff because I never got an answer out of you after trying for some time here.

1) Are you still using my beta map?

2) Do you want version 3 of the map?

3) Anything else I should know?

Request to be unbanned. It says "I told you, but you didnt listen". I checked all of my chat and you didnt say anything at all, unless you banned me then told me. ID 3504
Tell me when.....
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 03:15:01 AM by boodals »

Without more blockomon this mod will get very old very fast >____>

Speaking of which, I had a problem occur when I was trying to "take control" of my blockomon earlier (it was storeclerkmon, so maybe that's why, albeit turtpig didn't work either)

The very first thing I did was I typed in /ready (before even catching a blockomon, let alone releasing one) becasue some kids kept yelling "PRESS /ready YOU cigaretteOOOT!" So I typed it in and I got "You are not on a battle pad". Next, I decided to go and catch some blockomon to actually get some damage done.

After catching a Storeclerkmon and a Turtpig, I threw the blockomon ball on the ground before typing in /slot 2 to select Storeclerkmon, and the ball sat there confused. So, I picked it up, asked Ministry what the panda I was doing wrong and after some comprehension I tried again. This time, I typed in /slot 2, and once the blockomon was out on the field, I typed /ready. I got the same message again "You are not on a battle pad."  and I wasn't taking control of Storeclerkmon, so I was a bit confused. I tried again with Turtpig and got the same issue. I wasn't in the arena when I was trying to take control of my blockomon though.

Summary:
Couldn't take control of my blockomon once it was out and after typing /ready in chat, instead the "You are not standing on a battlepad" message would pop up.

Hopefully it's just something very dumb I forgot to do or something
You can't just summon your pokemon anywere, you have to either throw at a wild pokemon to start a wild battle, or be on the pads in the arena (were you type /ready to start).

Just a question on the maps stuff because I never got an answer out of you after trying for some time here.

1) Are you still using my beta map? Yes.

2) Do you want version 3 of the map? Yes.

3) Anything else I should know? Like what?

K. I will map it up.

i want this mob BADLY :D