Author Topic: Disccusing my behavior (finnaly)  (Read 2015 times)

You see how everyone thinks I'm under 16 or so? Well I'm above 18 and I just wanted to address this because I'm being very childish because I'm not really good with humor. You know how I said I drank beer? Yeah that was just like once. Sure I like all those emo bands like: Fall Out Boy, Panic at the disco, Imagine Dragons and Twenty One Pilots... but that's only because I like the music, I don't like thinking of "darkness and despair" when listening to them, I just like their music.

no youre definitely under 16

Just realized I spelled finally wrong
Have any proof with that argument of yours?

Have any proof with that argument of yours?
no, its just really obvious

But you have no hard proof which means...

YOUR JUST MAKING BASELESS ASSUMPTIONS

Just realized I spelled finally wrongHave any proof with that argument of yours?
You see how everyone thinks I'm under 16 or so? Well I'm above 18 and I just wanted to address this because I'm being very childish because I'm not really good with humor. You know how I said I drank beer? Yeah that was just like once. Sure I like all those emo bands like: Fall Out Boy, Panic at the disco, Imagine Dragons and Twenty One Pilots... but that's only because I like the music, I don't like thinking of "darkness and despair" when listening to them, I just like their music.
But you have no hard proof which means...

YOUR JUST MAKING BASELESS ASSUMPTIONS
shut up

shut up
And what reason should I shut up? Because according to your opinion, I'm annoying? Well I won't.

earth below us; drifting falling; floating weightless; calling calling home

And what reason should I shut up? Because according to your opinion, I'm annoying? Well I won't.
lock this thread and get off my forum mutant

dr phil what the forget no dont take the l stop it

why do you spend literally every waking hour of your life posting garbage

why do you spend literally every waking hour of your life posting garbage
And why do you spend your life flaming people on the internet on a Lego game forum?

And why do you spend your life flaming people on the internet on a Lego game forum?
answer my question automaton

Because I'm never tired