support for windows 7 ending

Author Topic: support for windows 7 ending  (Read 1515 times)

8.1 is the last decent windows
10 is cancer unless you go ltsb/ltsc

8.1 is the last decent windows
10 is cancer unless you go ltsb/ltsc
nagatoro sucks change your avatar

I have long since made peace with windows 7 being antiquated.

10 years, it's hard to believe it's been 10 years. Reminder to those who fear a loss of privacy: Linux is an option.

Alternatively you could watch openOS

EDIT: ReactOS not OpenOS, OpenOS was a Minecraft mod.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 04:56:42 PM by Master Matthew² »

10 years, it's hard to believe it's been 10 years. Reminder to those who fear a loss of privacy: Linux is an option.

Have love.

you should edit your posts out again
I

already way ahead of you

windows 10 is great and i still dont understand why people hate it so much lmao
it has many issues but its better then any other option out there, and you can remove a lot of the bullstuff easily

Im just using Windows 7 because im cheap and didnt bother upgrading this PC.

Also Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition is actually the only thing that is an improvement over Windows 7 in my case.

windows 10 edition is garbage since multiplayer requires an xbox / microsoft acc, and mods are nonexistant unless if u pay money in the minecraft store

windows 10 edition is garbage since multiplayer requires an xbox / microsoft acc, and mods are nonexistant unless if u pay money in the minecraft store
Yes but it also features:
Cross Platform Support
Native Xbox Controller Support
Better Rendering System
Lower Price
And uh... Microtransactions - skins only
The skins do have more on them then the usual custom skins.

windows 10 edition is garbage since multiplayer requires an xbox / microsoft acc
It's not an entirely new service, it's a Microsoft product that allows you to play Xbox games, why wouldn't it require an Xbox account to play games?

and mods are nonexistant unless if u pay money in the minecraft store
In the case of Minecraft, just play the Java version for mods then, it's virtually the same thing anyway

I don't know how modding works for other games, but for something like Halo 5 Forge, someone made a third party mod tool with various features and options called 'Exuberant', so modding Win10 games are possible to an extent at least