[BG Official] Brickadia Hate Thread

Author Topic: [BG Official] Brickadia Hate Thread  (Read 50908 times)

as soon as you explain to me what the hell you got out of whatever the hell you just posted. did you just need to vent a little? do you feel better now? why would you put that on blast like that? why would you waste your time writing out something you're not even gonna attempt to defend? LOL
why would i defend it? who am i going to defend it for? I just said he was wrong and wasn't a reasonable authority based on how weird or off base he is about how UE4 works, and then a little bit of stuff about minecraft. are you upset about that?

unreal mods are compiled
hmm, yes

I'm glad we're on the same page and can agree that unreal modding is a pain in the ass

i will concede that modding in ue4 is significantly more difficult than modding in torque, but that's true for pretty much every engine, torque is pretty unique in that way; it's part of the reason i stopped working with ue4 in the first place because unity doesn't have such a gigantic frontend

are you upset about that?

no im just asking what you got out of it. i know what you said i just dont know why you said it. especially since you totally shut down a well written, well thought out post because "he doesnt know what hes talking about". a lack of respect. his post coupled with your attitude just makes you look stupid and spineless

its worth hearing out other people even if you think they dont know what they're talking about. you'll probably learn something new or actually find common ground if you just hear them out, like it seems yall have once you actually started talking to him
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 11:32:40 AM by mod-man »

no im just asking what you got out of it. i know what you said i just dont know why you said it. especially since you totally shut down a well written, well thought out post because "he doesnt know what hes talking about". a lack of respect. his post coupled with your attitude just makes you look stupid and spineless

its worth hearing out other people even if you think they dont know what they're talking about. you'll probably learn something new or actually find common ground if you just hear them out, like it seems yall have once you actually started talking to him

This is the problem, this isn't the first time I've engaged in an argument with phantos. He is extremely argumentative and oftentimes bullheaded about things he doesn't quite fully understand. I don't know how you can say that post is "Well written" when it's an impenetrable block of text. Yeah, it comes off as dismissive when I don't want to unpack something, but I also felt like not saying he was full of stuff was going to give off the impression I conceded to the points that I still hold as wrong or misguided.

If I cared about the optics and what people thought about me, I would never have survived on this forum. If you think I'm spineless, have fun with your thoughts.

I'll buy Brickadia if I can build giant richards in very specific locations in the maps

i'll buy brickadia when it gets sum style goin

ill buy brickadia when they port mr wiggles 😤😤😤😤

ill buy brickadia if they port dragon brick

ill buy brickadia if they add the manifest destiny

ill buy brickadia if they add mecha robots in the game

ill buy brickadia when they port mr wiggles 😤😤😤😤
only real ones remember mr wiggles

also literally 70% of this thread is full of horse stuff, ike is right

i bet none of you have every developed anything near brickadia in your life and all of you are baselessly speculating off of the vague assumption that "modding support HAS to be built into the game from the start" which is ridiculous surface level stuff.

the actual topic of discussion a modding api is incredibly nuanced and can't just be summed up to "huuu they didnt add modding rn duuuuuuu they are gonna fail"

"huuu they didnt add modding rn duuuuuuu they are gonna fail"

this is the best response i've ever received on this forum