[BG Official] Brickadia Hate Thread

Author Topic: [BG Official] Brickadia Hate Thread  (Read 50906 times)

Is it just me?

Or is everyone gay?

blockland ate my cattle and hurled my cabin into the river fuk blockland with a capital K

Blockland made my back door itchy.

i just found out im banned from the brickadia discord, and i can briefly remember why and its a handicapped reason:
about 10 months ago i joined on and posted like 3 videos in the media channel, or whatever channel was the channel for posting images and videos back in december (and they weren't even nsfw) and then sugar told the mods i was spamming memes and then I thought I was kicked, but i was apparently banned. bruh
« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 01:53:17 AM by Nigel The Protagonist »

i just found out im banned from the brickadia discord, and i can briefly remember why and its a handicapped reason:
about 10 months ago i joined on and posted like 3 videos in the media channel, or whatever channel was the channel for posting images and videos back in december (and they weren't even nsfw) and then sugar told the mods i was spamming memes and then I thought I was kicked, but i was apparently banned. bruh
Did you read the rules before posting the video?

Did you read the rules before posting the video?
Likely not, but it still shouldn't warrent a perma ban.

Likely not, but it still shouldn't warrent a perma ban.

Hi, this was a long time ago and we've relaxed on the meme dumping stuff by making #dumpster, if you wanna get unbanned just DM me your handle on Discord or here (though I almost never check on here). Sorry about that.

need more block gang memes 

how much censorship will brickadia enforce?

brickadia will kill your dog if you don't pledge allegiance to the flag

Hi, this was a long time ago and we've relaxed on the meme dumping stuff by making #dumpster, if you wanna get unbanned just DM me your handle on Discord or here (though I almost never check on here). Sorry about that.
All good man, just wanted to get this cleared up

they're really damn strict like holy stuff i think last time i criticized them i had to speak in code or else they'd come for m

pay no mind to ipquarx. he's been "taken care of"