[BG Official] Brickadia Hate Thread

Author Topic: [BG Official] Brickadia Hate Thread  (Read 50897 times)

cool art
if you think thats cool, oh boy. wait till you head over to my art thread

I cant run the game so I'm going to stick with blockland.

I cant even turn down the graphics because the game just crashes on start

Idk if my 8gb ram coming in will change this but for now I'll just mod blockland and enjoy it from there. The only reason I even want to play brickadia is for the more player customization options, and the world options (I know blockland used to have worlds, and it was a mistake to get rid of them but still)

Idk if my 8gb ram coming in will change this but for now I'll just mod blockland and enjoy it from there. The only reason I even want to play brickadia is for the more player customization options, and the world options (I know blockland used to have worlds, and it was a mistake to get rid of them but still)
could always ask for help in the discord
iirc brickadia/ue4 needs dx10/11 compatible gpu

Lmao. Turns out that one guy on BLF (forgot his name) who predicted that both games will die is probably gonna be right.

Lmao. Turns out that one guy on BLF (forgot his name) who predicted that both games will die is probably gonna be right.
could always ask for help in the discord
iirc brickadia/ue4 needs dx10/11 compatible gpu

if you think thats cool, oh boy. wait till you head over to my art thread
Wojak Meme.
i mean its on github, go make an issue on it
I do however hate something about brickadia.

1. the BLB converter is importing my bricks with some bricks of the wrong color.

2. the BLB converter is importing my corner bricks with the wrong rotation loving up my builds.
what does this mean
^very accurate
Why is my clan garbage?

gotta say guys i do agree
- signed jackie "chen" chan"

I Mean People Will See Brickadia Sucks And Come Back To Epic BL

all fun and games for the haters until replayability skyrockets within the next few updates

To be fair blockland had less than 100 players during beta

To be fair blockland had less than 100 players during beta
To be fair, at the time the internet was a weird loving utopian wasteland in it's infancy. The idea of having a hundred people back a "beta/alpha" was nearly non-existent. People actually released FINISHED games; not do this loving stupid early access or closed alpha/beta bullstuff. The landscape for video game development has vastly changed since then.

I don't know why I even bother contributing to this garbage in the first place but I thought I'd at least kindly mention this little tid-bit of info.

No one asked for my opinion, but honestly a games a game. Knock off or not, spiritual successor or not. If you like it, enjoy it. If you hate it, move the forget on. It literally doesn't impact you at all if you just ignore it entirely.

All I know is that one day will come when the master server/forums will shutdown for good and guess where you'll be stuff posting next...

All I know is that one day will come when the master server/forums will shutdown for good and guess where you'll be stuff posting next...
GOD I HOPE THE FORUMS SHUT DOWN IT'LL GIVE ME A REASON TO USE THE ROBLOX FORUMS AGAIN

GOD I HOPE THE FORUMS SHUT DOWN IT'LL GIVE ME A REASON TO USE THE ROBLOX FORUMS AGAIN
dude make your own roblox forums

go join hootaloo in ironnoob

roblox is shutting down in 2020.

roblox is shutting down in 2020.
I also forgot to mention that I'm builderman