CBlock360 Rates your Art

Author Topic: CBlock360 Rates your Art  (Read 6569 times)

1-10 + Constructive Criticism.

Let’s Go.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=140720.msg9988280#msg9988280 rate my liznart

5/10

Your colors are good and I like where you are headed with the design, but the stance feels a bit stale and some of the body structure feels inconsistent. The inking is a little messy and needs to be cleaned up. Make sure to emphasize the arcs and exaggerate the design.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 08:47:13 PM by cblock360 »

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=140720.msg9988102#msg9988102 :)

6/10 Good understanding of shapes and arcs on the body, but the arm is inconsistent and it looks like it has a bit of a tumor. Also, exaggerate his pose a bit. I cannot tell what emotion he is expressing.

https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=140720.msg9983809#msg9983809

most recent art of one of my OCs

5/10

Good colors and inking but the pose is extremely stale and two dimensional. Also the boobs hurt the design more than it does it justice.

5/10
The design is good and the photo inside the hood is a nice touch, but the proportions are off. Also move the head forward to give him a more menacing appeal.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 08:48:29 PM by cblock360 »

ok i fixed it there's no tits this time

it's just me eating a funyun

no forgetin funny business

« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 08:26:00 PM by Kelp »

ok i fixed it there's no tits this time

it's just me eating a funyun

no forgetin funny business

3/10 Straighter lines could help with the design of the character a bit more. I can't tell what the character actually is. Is it a human or a fish or a whale?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 09:05:28 PM by cblock360 »

the fluff was incredibly intoxicating. there was nothing that could even remotely compete. no other pillow had ever taken over this man’s life, and none would likely ever do so again.

the rich inlaid designs coupled with the thoughtful use of velvet titillated his visual senses as well. the curvature of the character matched the outline of the pillow, giving it a sense of gravitas much like how the halo does to jesus in the murals adorning the hagia sophia.

cblock360 nuzzled closer. “oh, rotondo-chan, i wonder how i lived before i met you!” Rotondo-chan silently concurred.

the fluff was incredibly intoxicating. there was nothing that could even remotely compete. no other pillow had ever taken over this man’s life, and none would likely ever do so again.

the rich inlaid designs coupled with the thoughtful use of velvet titillated his visual senses as well. the curvature of the character matched the outline of the pillow, giving it a sense of gravitas much like how the halo does to jesus in the murals adorning the hagia sophia.

cblock360 nuzzled closer. “oh, rotondo-chan, i wonder how i lived before i met you!” Rotondo-chan silently concurred.
Stop blurting out my fantasies!

i won the art contest the rest of you can skip town

No you haven’t everyone give me more art to judge

Keep posting your art I need to criticize them some more.