Tornado in my hometown

Author Topic: Tornado in my hometown  (Read 1018 times)

Damn. I heard this thing go right past my house. Luckily none of my family was hurt and my house did not get destroyed

link

We just got power back a few hours ago, what a crazy night. We are getting more storms again today hopefully not as bad
« Last Edit: May 28, 2019, 07:31:43 PM by Goth77 »

Yeah we were under tornado watch for almost the full week. All the big weather guys really got their money's worth in OK

Yeah we were under tornado watch for almost the full week. All the big weather guys really got their money's worth in OK
Yep, the tornado in Sapulpa just missed a good friend of mine’s house

for eu blocklanders here is the article:
CELINA, Oh. (WANE) - The community of Celina, Ohio is in a state of shock after a possible tornado ripped through the town Monday night, killing at least one and injured seven.

Celina Mayor Jeff Hazel said all Mercer County emergency responders are addressing the damage, which he said looks like a "war zone."

"You often look at a tragedy like this, you often reel a little bit when you look at it and I can honestly say we've seen a lot of things on the news, we'll see places that look like a war zone," he began. "Frankly, back in the area of damage there are places that look like a war zone."

Seven people were transported to local hospitals including three with serious injuries. Melvin Hanna, an 81-year-old, was killed when a vehicle was tossed into his home, Hazel said Tuesday morning.

video
Drone video of damage in Celina

Hazel said the storm hit hard around 10 p.m. Monday. As of 11 a.m. Tuesday morning, multiple neighborhoods in the town's northwest quadrent were still without power.

The Wheatland Acres neighborhood, the Bruns Subdivision, and Fairground Rd. sustained substantial damage. Houses were completely flattened, cars turned over, and power lines were downed.

Hazel said at least 40 homes are severely damaged or destroyed.

Emergency responders have blocked off access to those areas as they continue to assess damage. Their goal is to restore power and clear the roads as soon as possible.

Hazel is calling this disaster a wake up call for even better evacuation safety in the future. Celina endured tornados in 2017 and 2011.

video
Possible Tornado hits Celina OH

The Touvelle St. and Fairground Rd. intersection, which leads to the severe damage in the northwest quadrant is closed off to the public. Only emergency responders and residents who live in that area are allowed through.

Hazel said the roads may open back up Tuesday, but it's possible they won't open until Wednesday.

Ohio Governor Mike DeWine is expected to hold a press conference at the intersection at 11:30 a.m. Tuesday.

tornados dont exist on a flat earht, you have nothing to worry about

Lol you loving sheep. Imagine believing tornados are real. They're man-made formations generated by HAARP scientists working under the governments control. Most of the damage is just done with FEMA bulldozers

Lol you loving sheep. Imagine believing tornados are real. They're man-made formations generated by HAARP scientists working under the governments control. Most of the damage is just done with FEMA bulldozers
nah AOFNEAOFNEIOFIOAENOCNIONIOANN company proved that the EOAMEFEFE were lying about this fact made by the OPEAMEN