loot crate is a loving joke now.

Author Topic: loot crate is a loving joke now.  (Read 1267 times)

I literally bought this loot crate for the loving chinese food monster art.

So anyways the dumb ass crate was suppose to come here april but it was delayed late may, whatever.

When I get it all I get is 3 paper lunch bags, a recipe box with no recipes, a loving book mark, a cheaply made phone holder that I could of 3D printed and the only good part was the shirt.

But the chinese food monster no where to be found.

Also does anyone know where the chinese food monster thing is from? Is it from a movie or something?

loot crates have always been a scam - if you get frustrated over ingame lootcrates, why do you think real life ones would be any better? they cant make money if they actually give good/decent stuff in every crate. the difference with a game is that virtual products don’t actually cost much to give to one person.

I only got it because it was 50% off but I feel like they still making a huge ass profit even at 50% off with all this cheaply made chinese stuff.

They couldn't even include the chinese box monster as a pin, instead I get a stupid crypt TV pin

old loot crate was much better i even got a simpsons walmart from the simpsons theme a while back

There was a movie where a chinese food box starts killing people and I can't find it.

There was a movie where a chinese food box starts killing people and I can't find it.
Wish Upon?

lootcrate is a genius business idea for screwing over handicapped gamers

their entire business model is drop shipping items from wish.com and repackaging it

"loot crate is a loving joke now"

Implying it hasn't always been?

their monthly stuff is pretty eh and i'd probably not recommend
the more specific themed stuff like the mass effect crates were pretty great though and had nice hoodies
the minecraft crates were a solid alright, but probably not worth it if you don't want the shirts

These things have always been cheap hogwash

Anyone know where the chinese takeout box has been in because I swear it;s in a movie somewhere