hulk hogans better avatar tier list because torin likes feet

Author Topic: hulk hogans better avatar tier list because torin likes feet  (Read 17435 times)

bruh what the forget i aint even on it???? i deserve AT BEST to be in like, B tier
s-sorry master crazy, I focused on people who posted recently so a busy man like yourself was missed out. My apologies.

update

Sleep, Vigil, Bloukface, Calem, Tablesalt and Ahead's avatars should be in F tier. Ike should be in E tier.

put me on F tier forgeter

s-sorry master crazy, I focused on people who posted recently so a busy man like yourself was missed out. My apologies.
its okay but dont call me master again it makes me feel weird

Sleep, Calem, and Ahead's avatars should be in F tier. Ike should be in E tier.
Umm. What the actual forget?

I'm the only master around here, thank you

well now i feel this is said only by someone who rightfully deserves to be in f tier

you don't have to tell me twice that mine is b tier because nothing will ever match up to my minion hooker avatar

stuff in your hand and clap

Why are you still speaking in my thread C ranker

put me on F tier forgeter
I was gonna put yours in F tier anyway
Sleep, Vigil, Bloukface, Calem, Tablesalt and Ahead's avatars should be in F tier. Ike should be in E tier.
I don't know who Calem is, Vigil and Tablesalt's avatars keep giving me bad vibes the longer I look at them, same with Bloukface's but not as much. Ahead's avatar sucks I want fortnite woman back. Ike and sleep have cool avatars

Alphadin is now F tier because his avatar, like Tablesalt's and Vigil's gives me the chills.
If Vigil had his old avatar he would be B tier.

master more like baster d

Alphadin is now F tier because his avatar, like Tablesalt's and Vigil's gives me the chills.
i'm finally on rank with the anime garbage i love.

snaffle's avatar is easily a-tier, you guys are high on your own supplies