YouTube is doing 2 ads now

Author Topic: YouTube is doing 2 ads now  (Read 1026 times)

Now there is 2 ads during ad breaks, and it sure is a break to watch 2 15 second non skippable ads that when they're over the video has to rebuffer.

i dont even remember a time where i went on youtube without an ad blocker

idgaf about giving people ad revenue, i donate instead

forget ads

i watch on iphone because windows dont feel so good

I finally installed Adblock at my workplace thank god. Isn’t there a way to apply adblocking to an entire network?

I finally installed Adblock at my workplace thank god. Isn’t there a way to apply adblocking to an entire network?
block ads through dns with a pihole

it basically created a fake dns server that fails to resolve any hostnames used by ads. so you can have a whitelist of certain ads too if you want

so uhhhh
just press allow idiot!

so uhhhh
just press allow idiot!
theres probably a setting in firefox that disables every website of auto installing extensions (because this is a security risk)

if you're sysadmin you may be able to set the default hosts file to something blocking most of the ads

i'm using one from http://winhelp2002.mvps.org/hosts.htm which blocks most of the stuff
and then for small things it misses i just add to the bottom

stop deraling the thread !!!!!

also rip, forums blocked me from putting the full path of the hosts file

Win\Sys32/drivrs\etc/hsts

i think there's similar things for android, and should be for iphone too?
i remember there were apps to block IPs

this is for people who want to support the channel. these ads will always have it to where you can skip the ads in 5 seconds, both of them

have you heard of patreon

>>expecting thousands of people to patreon you instead of just using ads, which is effective for the majority of the population (especially those who use phones) and doesnt cost any money to give to the youtuber