Why is the news media going crazy over the period blood emoji?

Author Topic: Why is the news media going crazy over the period blood emoji?  (Read 1809 times)

Isn't it just a blood emoji? Red tears basically?
Also, don't we already have that?

its literally a raindrop emoji but red

because like 50 years ago i sincerely doubt there would even be a women emoji, whether you like it or not, periods have been stigmatised in the past(and still are) so they are saying this is a win for destigmatising them.

also why are you so triggered over this lol its just an emoji, it's like you are looking for articles about this on purpose lmao

loving snowflake

because like 50 years ago i sincerely doubt there would even be a women emoji, whether you like it or not, periods have been stigmatised in the past(and still are) so they are saying this is a win for destigmatising them.

also why are you so triggered over this lol its just an emoji, it's like you are looking for articles about this on purpose lmao

loving snowflake
shut up gaylord lol

loving snowflake

women hailing a lazy teardrop emoji recolor as a colossal win for feminism when i've been out here angrily replying to misogynists on twitter for months and not even getting so much as an ounce of coochie in return? it sure is tough out here for a male feminist™

👩👩👩👩👩👩👩👩👩👩👩👩��

vs

🔫👨

because like 50 years ago i sincerely doubt there would even be a women emoji,

50 years ago the loving internet didn't even exist.

and even if the internet did exist back then the very first emojis or "emoticons" were gender neutral smiley faces

where the forget is my morning wood emoji at? I’m sick of these double standards god