is it me or did we get a huge wave of new users

Author Topic: is it me or did we get a huge wave of new users  (Read 1561 times)

i feel like a bunch of new ass people rushed in like post new years almost replacing a lot of the old ones. i know much of them are probably alts but holy stuff the forums all of a sudden feel like daycare am i right ladies

i haven't been on much lately but yeah i've noticed a lot of new faces

So you trying to scare them off.

Good thinking

Several, if not most, are alts

No one genuinely new is joining the BLF these days

i never said i didn't welcome no new users i just feel like im in some no country for old men stuff. stop putting words into my mouth tony

so far not 1 of them has been likeable in da slightest

so far not 1 of them has been likeable in da slightest
almost like the forums doesn't really attract a likeable crowd

I'm pretty sure we have like 5 new alts and a bunch of people playing along and thats it.
All I'm waiting for is the fireworks to really go off.

Hate these loving new accounts... I really do.

I am just a normal person, in a not-so-normal world. (I had nothing to say)
In my opinion, I think it is just because the forums are cooling down, meaning that some people who may have wanted to be on the forums while it was huge finally get their chance to have their word acknowledged, whether it be unfunny, serious, or somewhere in between. The forums are a tightly-knit space, you will recognize a face and see it over and over, and it will keep dwindling until there is the minimal foundation of us and only us who are bringing the forums together. We are the ones making the forums what it is, and the only reason people may want to join is because they want to join a community of like-minded people who enjoy a game or want to talk about something. Of course, my thoughts may be really outdated, since I haven't been part of the forum in many, many, many years.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 06:23:03 PM by 1 »

or maybe it's that 15 day wait time

god i hope not because i want nothing more than to see this place look like an city forgotten to the sands of time

god i hope not because i want nothing more than to see this place look like an city forgotten to the sands of time
same but without u