There's overlap between online child predation groups and wholesome/cute posters

Author Topic: There's overlap between online child predation groups and wholesome/cute posters  (Read 2485 times)

Thoughts?

- [LTG] Naruto Uzumaki

wholesome brothers brains are small and gay anyway so yea they're pretty much creeps

there's a couple of em on this forum right now.

This is especially important to remember during LGBTQ month. (child enthusiast pride month)
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 07:12:51 PM by Naruto Uzumaki »

Sigh... now everyone under 18 has to remain 1000ft away from this thread.

If you know any under minors that may be naive or susceptible to manipulation, remind them to stay away from LGBTQ discords and grown men who talk like children to appear more approachable to kids.

I'm with all the stuffs (Brr)
We pull up with stuff (Ayy)
We pull up with, uh (Ayy)
We pull up with sticks, huh
We pull out the van, huh
We pull out the stuff, ayy
I pull out the .9 (Huh)
I pull out and blitz (Huh)
I pull out the fire (Fire)
I pull out the .6

i knew you'd post here
woah i knew u would too that's pretty crazy

they trana be crazy (cray) they trana be crazy (cray) she wanna meet carti (carti) tha bitch is a barbie (barbie) i'ma forget these hoes (ou) i'm on 7 30 got a brand new pack like kid cudi i smoke dope like kid cudi go shopin get the slugs from em (uh) im wit all this stuff(ou) we pull up with stuff we pull up wit (uh) we pull up wit sticks (ou) we pull out da van we pull up wit stuff (ha)i pull up wit .9 (ha) i pull up and blitz (ha) i pull wit fire i pull out tha .6 im smokin out da pound that bih suck my richard (ou) that bih ride my richard (ou) that bih get thrown in the pit (ou) we pull up wit (uh) we pull up wit sticks (ou) we pull out da van we pull up wit stuff (ha) im smokin out da pound that bih suck my richard (ou) that bih ride my richard (ou) that bih get thrown in the pit (ou)

Fake thug, no love, you get the slug, CB4 Gusto