There's overlap between online child predation groups and wholesome/cute posters

Author Topic: There's overlap between online child predation groups and wholesome/cute posters  (Read 2578 times)

foh u you! and have a nice day....

tbh if u go outta ur way to make sure everyone knows ur the most wholesome man in town chances are uve either done somethin terrible to wear a mask like this or ur hiding something horrible

Well I might be a child rapist but at-least I don't even know what the definition of irony is. I've never once made a joke. I've never even posted on the internet

Anyways guys come join my discord (no drama allowed) we could use more people because it's completely dead because you can't carry a conversation by flirting with straight teenage boys on the internet

But uhh, a thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers

But uhh, a thug changes, and love changes, and best friends become strangers

Does anyone here drink Arizona Tea?

did someone say human trafficking?

Anyways guys come join my discord (no drama allowed) we could use more people because it's completely dead because you can't carry a conversation by flirting with straight teenage boys on the internet
imagine being this angry over being kicked from a discord thats supposedly a secret child enthusiast ring

Anyone that says “birb” “doggo” “snek” etc will be classified as a handicap

birb doggo snake etc

birb doggo snake etc
you didnt have to say any of those for everyone to class you as a handicap

haha but i said snake not snek

haha but i said snake not snek
but i mean you still a handicap