[OFFICIAL] REST IN PEACE GUNSMITH TORIN, NARUTO UZUMAKI, DATIEL12

Author Topic: [OFFICIAL] REST IN PEACE GUNSMITH TORIN, NARUTO UZUMAKI, DATIEL12  (Read 14020 times)

No more fear, no more pain. The Rot Father calls you.

i always imagined datiel as a brother to me 

:panda:

Wait what happened
A group effort of de-railing and spamming threads with Counter Strike

Looks like in the end, the Counter Terrorists won

for what its worth the dark side has access to showers and barbershops

do you own counter strike in your steam library

Everything they did, they did for their country. They sacrificed their life and their honor for their native land. They were all real heroes. They were all true patriots.

Fate has ordained that the men who went to the Blockland Forum to post in peace will stay on the forum to rest in peace.

These brave men laid down their lives in pursuit of mankind's most noble goal, and know that there is hope for Blockland in their sacrifice. They will be mourned by their friends and families, they will be mourned by their nation, they will be mourned by the people of the world, they will be mourned by a mother earth that dared send three of her sons into the unknown. Through their posts they stirred the people of Blockland to feel as one; in their sacrifice, they bind more tightly the brotherhood of Blockland.

Others will follow in their footsteps, and surely find their way back home. Great orators, great soldiers, great lawyers, often use their gifts for a most unholy cause. We meet to pay a tribute of love and respect to Gunsmith Torin, Naruto Uzumaki and Datiel12 because they used their matchless power for the good of man.

this is the worst thread ever made

Coming from someone on the same credibility tier(stuff tier) as master matthew I find that hard to believe. I didn’t see it once
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 12:51:58 AM by Grimlock² »

Coming from someone on the same credibility tier as master matthew I find that hard to believe. I didn’t see it once