[OFFICIAL] REST IN PEACE GUNSMITH TORIN, NARUTO UZUMAKI, DATIEL12

Author Topic: [OFFICIAL] REST IN PEACE GUNSMITH TORIN, NARUTO UZUMAKI, DATIEL12  (Read 14009 times)

i would post the one where they're sucking each other snake heads but i'll decide to keep my account and not to get myself banned

i mean $60 sorry
He's on his 5th account, so that'd be $50, provided he even paid for some of those alts himself

There are people who've spent more, so Edd isn't even a good example

the army is supplying me what is u brothers talking about

i think its kinda pathetic to buy multiple accounts to comment on a lego forum that is populated mainly by kids under 16 and old weirdos that dont ever loving leave their childhood behind

Thanks For The Info Edd!

Hello blockland forums. What are your thoughts on my spending habits? I am dying to know.

Hello blockland forums. What are your thoughts on my speeding tickets? I am dying to know.
yo i fixed your message up a little bit

Hello blockland forums. What are your thoughts on my spending habits? I am dying to know.
you should start using the money you spend on blockland on ordering some food

Thanks For The Info Edd!
He's on his 5th account, so that'd be $50, provided he even paid for some of those alts himself

There are people who've spent more, so Edd isn't even a good example
i would post the one where they're sucking each other snake heads but i'll decide to keep my account and not to get myself banned
you should start using the money you spend on blockland on ordering some food
yo i fixed your message up a little bit
5 Viruses detected. Would you like to remove them?

No bro i'm completely serious. Order some pizza for the bros out of the alt money

5 Viruses detected. Would you like to remove them?
THIS VIRUS IS A SUPER MALWARE, WOULD YOU LIKE TO DELETE ALL FILES CONTAINING THIS VIRUS?

Y                                                       N

you're not a real G until you PM Badspot to ban you (and the absolute madlad actually does it).
Has someone actually done this?
Same but unlike Ike i ain't lying out only owning one account.
👀