[Userscript] BLF Incognito v1.2 - Hide your actions from the "Who's Online" list

Author Topic: [Userscript] BLF Incognito v1.2 - Hide your actions from the "Who's Online" list  (Read 4098 times)

Was this made by request?
No, I just noticed a trend of people using that feature and wanted to make something to defeat it because I found it annoying to have to actually consider that people could see what I was doing while logged in.

handicap can you read?
theyre the ones lifeless enough to actually check that page enough to 'catch' someone.
i think sleep may be joking lol

No, I just noticed a trend of people using that feature and wanted to make something to defeat it because I found it annoying to have to actually consider that people could see what I was doing while logged in.
idk about this but maybe dont be such a wuss to care about what people will say if they catch you doing something handicapped

Dont speak to me
Best defending yourself ever, just saying "Don't speak to me" wont make your argument instantly valid and everyone else's invalid.

That's totally fair.

This just encourages handicaps to safely report innocent topics without the threat of being mocked
if the topics really are innocent then there's not gonna be any problems since no one's gonna be banned for just a random report and nothing else. but for the record u can't even tell what they're reporting or if they've actually sent the report purely from the page. and i don't think the "threat of being mocked" on the off-chance someone who would call it out happens to be looking at the page is gonna stop many people from sending reports they think are valid anyway
idk about this but maybe dont be such a wuss to care about what people will say if they catch you doing something handicapped
privacy is a thing people like, even if it's for simple things like this. tbh it's pretty strange to have that page as a feature for everyone logged in anyway, even as someone who occasionally glances at it out of curiosity

hold on dont mock me im gonna report a thread that i shoulden't be even mocked for brb

are people really this afraid of being found looking at threads like if you install this then you probably look at the furry thread or the hot anime girls thread regularly

are people really this afraid of being found looking at threads like if you install this then you probably look at the furry thread or the hot anime girls thread regularly
i already posted on the furry thread so its fine and the anime girls thread is a joke thread

hold on dont mock me im gonna report a thread that i shoulden't be even mocked for brb
no one asked you or for your 35 daily posts

no one asked you or for your 35 daily posts
How is my daily posts relevant in this argument? Pulling insults from looking at people's online status is why this even exists. Yet you pulled a insult from looking at my profile.

How is my daily posts relevant in this argument? Pulling insults from looking at people's online status is why this even exists. Yet you pulled a insult from looking at my profile.
it means u need to stop posting

I keep posting cause stuffs like you keep making useless arguments.