[Userscript] BLF Incognito v1.2 - Hide your actions from the "Who's Online" list

Author Topic: [Userscript] BLF Incognito v1.2 - Hide your actions from the "Who's Online" list  (Read 4097 times)

I keep posting cause stuffs like you keep making useless arguments.
or its because you're extremely autistic

did u get lost on da way to weeny hut jr

or its because you're extremely autistic
or its because you just hate me and want to start arguments for attention or because you don't think there is enough problems in the world.

or its because you just hate me and want to start arguments for attention or because you don't think there is enough problems in the world.
Yeah its because you're autistic, please dont speak to me

Yeah its because you're autistic, please dont speak to me
I'll stop speaking to you for another reason.

How is my daily posts relevant in this argument? Pulling insults from looking at people's online status is why this even exists. Yet you pulled a insult from looking at my profile.
shut up

How is my daily posts relevant in this argument? Pulling insults from looking at people's online status is why this even exists. Yet you pulled a insult from looking at my profile.
i just said i will
Remove Trojan? Press Y/N.

reminder that this clever little lad says funny things like dis all da   time

guys he is hanging on a dead tree can someone help him down pls
he looks actually delicious lol
HOLY stuff I GOT A BETTER IDEA STAB HIM WITH YOUR snake 92812
This thread is about Logdotzip, a Minecraft YouTuber who recently started doing clickbait videos. Most of his videos are way longer then they should be, and also even sometimes he just rambles on about something not related to the video title at all or just keeps repeating clips and lines. Most of his 10-15 minute videos most likely always has less then 6 ads because he thinks with 4 or 5 ads he will prove a point that he is not a clickbaiter. There is a herobrine video he made even though it's already proven that herobrine is not even in the game files at all.
https://www.youtube.com/user/Logdotzip/videos
Sure the attachment showing the ads has about 3 but there was one before the video.

one last message before i shut up for a day
i look like this dude lol i dont care who he is im just saying i look like him

u are being trolled i hope ur aware
just got done watching videos and have a little time before the next video plays in the playlist
yes i know

Updated to v1.2, fixed an issue where this was breaking viewing images on posts that were saved as forum attachments.