[NEWS] ELDER SCROLLS 6 WILL HAVE 10 YEARS WORTH OF CONTENT

Author Topic: [NEWS] ELDER SCROLLS 6 WILL HAVE 10 YEARS WORTH OF CONTENT  (Read 1967 times)

Elder Scrolls 6 is designed "for people to play for a decade at least" says Todd Howard

When people see Elder Scrolls 6 they'll understand why it took so long, Todd Howard says

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFcLyDb6niA

but what if fallout 3 did have 200 endings

OMG ITS CONFIRMED FALLOUT 5 WILL HAVE 2 BILLION ENDINGS PLUS 281402 SECRET ONES PLUS 900000000000000000000000000 WEAPONS PLUS 100 BILLION DOLLARS SCATTERED UP AND HIDDEN ALL OVER THE WORLD

I'm just gonna have my hopes at a minimum and not get too hyped up. BUT:
This is going to be Bethesda's biggest game in almost 10 years. I'm pretty sure if this fails, it will be devastating to the company. I don't think they're gonna richard around with the development. But still, it's Bethesda.

it only has ten years of content because they're going to rerelease it 3 different times in a ten year span

Bethesda is no rockstar games.

RDR2 took 10 years to make AND IT SHOWS.

There is no way elder scrolls 6 is going to top RDR2 not to loving mention, bethesda is using the same dumb ass broken engine for TES6

RDR2 took 10 years to make AND IT SHOWS.
it shows in making u as bored as they were making the same damn game for ten years

it shows in making u as bored as they were making the same damn game for ten years

lol okay

keep playing f76 then

i still play oblivion and fallout 3

Imagine buying a Bethesda game after F76

bethesda is using the same dumb ass broken engine for TES6

I don't even.

rage 2 and doom eternal is probably gonna be their last good games

i hope elder scrolls 7 has content until the day i die