pride decade 202x thread

Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 115115 times)

to be genuine for a sec, my behavior is usually not this antagonistic lmao I just h8 homophobic bitches and this stupid ass forum is full of them. gotta stay hard so they wont catch me slippin. defend my honor an stuff
I, personally, believe that they wouldn't be as antagonistic or homophobic if you desired to set a good example instead of being defensive about it. The antagonistic and homophobic behavior may be a result of growing up on a forum where that's normalized; the only way to fix it might be to try and reverse that standard?

to be genuine for a sec, my behavior is usually not this antagonistic lmao I just h8 homophobic bitches and this stupid ass forum is full of them. gotta stay hard so they wont catch me slippin. defend my honor an stuff
we know you're this much of a richard but I don't know if you really think this forum is full of family men

ho·mo·phobe
/ˈhōməˌfōb/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: family man; plural noun: family men
a person with a dislike of or prejudice against homoloveual people.
"we never allowed the family men we met to get the last word"

me funny may may disctionary of blockalnd on forum
« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 03:54:35 AM by Lapis the Floran »

you funny fall for fail troll

this + they lack the self awareness to know why and for what they are called homophobic, plus get defensive when this happens, so they dont really leave the gays a choice but to be like this

me funny may may disctionary of blockalnd on forum
you funny fall for fail troll
i see my stupidity is starting to seep through the cracks... the tides are turning

I, personally, believe that they wouldn't be as antagonistic or homophobic if you desired to set a good example instead of being defensive about it. The antagonistic and homophobic behavior may be a result of growing up on a forum where that's normalized; the only way to fix it might be to try and reverse that standard?
this tbh. instead of telling people to stop, understand and counter their misconceptions. see: black man joins kool kids klub, gets the chapter lead to stop being a kool kids klub member by just being a friend and proving by example how his racism was based on misconception

this tbh. instead of telling people to stop, understand and counter their misconceptions. see: black man joins kool kids klub, gets the chapter lead to stop being a kool kids klub member by just being a friend and proving by example how his racism was based on misconception
counterpoint: it's literally insane to try and play ball with dishonest people on a lego forum

this is the only good thread

your definition of homophobic is very vague
no it isn't. it means you want gay people's lives to be harder or less happy than yours. or, you know, worse
I, personally, believe that they wouldn't be as antagonistic or homophobic if you desired to set a good example instead of being defensive about it.
"maybe if you were just civil, the family men wouldn't want you dead anymore" is what straight people say when gay people get tired of being civil after it doesn't help
we know you're this much of a richard but I don't know if you really think this forum is full of family men
"full of family men" does not mean that everyone here is homophobic. just that there are too many of them to tolerate. but I get the impression that you think it's less prevalent than it is. family values isn't just calling gay people slurs, it's also sitting idly by when someone else does
ho·mo·phobe
a person with a dislike of or prejudice against homoloveual people.

it's unclear to me what point you're trying to make by posting this. are you implying that doesn't describe anyone here?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 04:48:21 PM by Foxscotch »

it's also sitting idly by when someone else does it
ehh I do not agree

"maybe if you were just civil, the family men wouldn't want you dead anymore" is what straight people say when gay people get tired of being civil after it doesn't help
counterpoint: it's literally insane to try and play ball with dishonest people on a lego forum
counter-counterpoint: said people are gonna be starfishs/family men regardless so calling them out on it is pointless. better to talk past them at the people who do listen.