pride decade 202x thread

Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 115132 times)

i was talking to you for a whole ass day and you still did it.

your parents told us you do this more often.

i cant advise anyone to reach out to you when you hurt them by taking the dive anyway no matter who says what.

the path to healing begins with putting down the crack pipe.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 04:04:37 PM by CompMix »

« Last Edit: September 13, 2019, 04:04:52 PM by CompMix »

someone get badspot or rotondo to ban his account

You were blocked because you were only seeking attention and sympathy when many of us have already tried, but there's only so much we can do for you, we're not licensed medical professionals

I understand that you crave the attention and sympathy because of where your mind is at right now, you're in a very weak and emotional state of mind, but most of us cannot physically help you, and there's only so many times that we can tell you to not to kill yourself, not to cause further harm to your body or your brain by overdosing on drugs, and wish you well before it starts to lose it's meaning

If you truly want to recover from this, you'll have to start making those advances yourself, we can't do everything for you, the most we can do is provide what emotional support we can, but that's only if you're willing to help yourself, otherwise things will just go nowhere and you'll only feel worse

Please, drop the meth, and actually seek help, and follow through with it

We've tried reaching out and talking to you, but that's all we could do, you have to be the one to make that push toward actually recovering, us talking to you isn't gonna do that

If you can actually make the advances toward bettering your mental health, then we can do our best to help you along the way, but if you just keep letting yourself fall further into this pit of despair, then there's nothing we can do to help, and by coming to us looking for sympathy while you've made no real progress toward recovering, then you're just wasting our time

Again, we do care about you, and we do want you to get better, but YOU have to want to get better, YOU have to want to push yourself through the necessary steps in order to recover and be able to move past this

If YOU want to be able to get past this, then YOU have to start pushing yourself for the better

meth is forgeted up and you need to get off of it, yeah. it aint tv entertainment, the real life stuff can and will destroy your life if you dont force yourself to get off of it, via rehab or otherwise.

if you have the sanity of mind, you can try reading beautiful boy to see how someone else helped his son through the recovery process. you may not have those resources, and you may have to make the drive to get better yourself without as much support.

the key takeaway from the book imo is relapse is part of the process and not a sign of failure, and progress is measured by the time it takes to get yourself off of the drug and how long the time is between relapses. eventually the next relapse never comes, and you can count the days to infinity.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2019, 11:21:37 AM by CompMix »

forget im glad you're not dead, hope you get better man, you're a smart and talented person
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 01:42:03 PM by Insert Name Here² »

stop posting and go to rehab now, your hooked on that stuff, get off of it

this is really shameless
wtf im sorry?  i already said in the pm I wouldn't respond

wtf im sorry?  i already said in the pm I wouldn't respond
"oh ok"

"oh ok"
who knew saying "okay" is the wrong answer to someone asking nicely to not respond to the ama, which i edited out