pride decade 202x thread

Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 118276 times)

have you guys seen chris chans diy clit that stuff wack

have you guys seen chris chans diy clit that stuff wack
you ever seen chris chan's wound? dude's loving insane. he watched sissy hypnosis, started thinking a birth cbrown town was growing under his nutsack and decided to take a knife to his taint
he would toy with the wound and pretend it was an actual vagina which would just stress out the wound preventing it from scarring properly, dude could've died if his friends didn't eventually pressure him into seeing a doctor about it (and he skimped out the first time lol). obviously not posting pictures

is it even safe to call chris chan trans? from what i know the dude's a shameless family man (he only 'accepts' gays because a troll convinced him that he was torturing his nonexistent sonic character girlfriend in a roleplay on discord i believe) and his view on trans people is hilariously one-sided and flawed (he's said that he would not accept a child if they were born genderless (like, biologically) and similar stuff) and im pretty sure the only reason he says he's a girl is because he watched too much sissy hypno and actually believed it. could be wrong though idk

anyway remember: forget terfs, black lives matter, all cops are bastards, and I don’t know an anti-military catchphrase but if I did it’d be right here too
Stop being copophobic, remember LGBTPD! Trans rights say cop rights!

you ever seen chris chan's wound? dude's loving insane. he watched sissy hypnosis, started thinking a birth cbrown town was growing under his nutsack and decided to take a knife to his taint
he would toy with the wound and pretend it was an actual vagina which would just stress out the wound preventing it from scarring properly, dude could've died if his friends didn't eventually pressure him into seeing a doctor about it (and he skimped out the first time lol). obviously not posting pictures

is it even safe to call chris chan trans? from what i know the dude's a shameless family man (he only 'accepts' gays because a troll convinced him that he was torturing his nonexistent sonic character girlfriend in a roleplay on discord i believe) and his view on trans people is hilariously one-sided and flawed (he's said that he would not accept a child if they were born genderless (like, biologically) and similar stuff) and im pretty sure the only reason he says he's a girl is because he watched too much sissy hypno and actually believed it. could be wrong though idk

holy forget

he also thought the sissy hypno was making him grow female breasts (in reality its probably just him getting fatter because he's been drenching his food in soy sauce (he thinks soy sauce has estrogen in it (think impossible whopper); in reality its almost 99% sodium))

remember kids if you want to get gender reassignment surgery or therapy please have it done by a professional doctor or therapist and not by yourself in the bathroom with a kitchen knife

he also thought the sissy hypno was making him grow female breasts (in reality its probably just him getting fatter because he's been drenching his food in soy sauce (he thinks soy sauce has estrogen in it (think impossible whopper); in reality its almost 99% sodium))

remember kids if you want to get gender reassignment surgery or therapy please have it done by a professional doctor or therapist and not by yourself in the bathroom with a kitchen knife
ಠ_ಠ

do you think he would even get any pleasure from being forgeted in his homemade vagina? it has to really loving hurt. plus he was never "trained" i suppose to take pleasure from being forgeted, back door or hole.

i wonder how different the dude would be if he was raised better. would he still be "trans" or would he be a normal human being? im not saying that as something against trans people, im just saying that the way he did was very unhealthy for him. yknow?

why did you make me read this

i wonder how different the dude would be if he was raised better. would he still be "trans" or would he be a normal human being? im not saying that as something against trans people, im just saying that the way he did was very unhealthy for him
he would still have all of those mental disorders (half of the stuff he does isn't even from the autism, people speculate he probably has schitzophrenia or some other undiagnosed disorder)

Stop being copophobic, remember LGBTPD! Trans rights say cop rights!

nasty