pride decade 202x thread

Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 115010 times)

and I don’t know an anti-military catchphrase but if I did it’d be right here too
but why

but why
what kinda question is this lmao. r u saying our military is good

(half of the stuff he does isn't even from the autism, people speculate he probably has schitzophrenia or some other undiagnosed disorder)
really now? interesting. are there any examples that you can think of?

really now? interesting. are there any examples that you can think of?
he genuinely believes that he's a goddess sent from the universe of the video game hyperdimension neptunia and that every oc he created resides in a dimension that is currently colliding with the one our universe is in, and that the dude who runs kiwifarms (who has actually helped defend chris in the past by private investigating some of the particularly malicious trolls and attempting to convince him that he's delusional) is possessed by satan himself
dude's a loon

what kinda question is this lmao. r u saying our military is good
But why is it bad, they don't effect your day to day like police do.

But why is it bad, they don't effect your day to day like police do.
He’ll probably point out some of the drone strikes or botched operations that usually resulted in massive civilian casualties.

something can be bad without it affecting your life. see: holocaust probably didnt affect any of our lives (or only a select few who descended from immigrants) but it definitely is bad

also nix i specifically didnt keep tabs on chris chan to avoid seeing stuff like that, goddamnit. aide couldnt have put it better
why did you make me read this

He’ll probably point out some of the drone strikes or botched operations that usually resulted in massive civilian casualties.
Which is usually better attributed to the president and the politicians rather than our military

he genuinely believes that he's a goddess sent from the universe of the video game hyperdimension neptunia and that every oc he created resides in a dimension that is currently colliding with the one our universe is in, and that the dude who runs kiwifarms (who has actually helped defend chris in the past by private investigating some of the particularly malicious trolls and attempting to convince him that he's delusional) is possessed by satan himself
dude's a loon
doesnt iban run kiwifarms

Which is usually better attributed to the president and the politicians rather than our military
the mlitary is literally nothing but a tool for the president and congress. "just following orders" doesn't excuse their actions
no lol
he does, joshua moon is iban

the mlitary is literally nothing but a tool for the president and congress. "just following orders" doesn't excuse their actionshe does, joshua moon is iban
The military shouldn't be that, but blaming a standing army on what limprichard politicians and pencil pushers say we all should, do is wrong.