pride decade 202x thread

Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 114984 times)

ya breath smells like sour cream and onion
next time u use ur disgusting chemotherapy hands to type im gonna hermetically seal you with concrete you porker
fatboy

zzzzzzzz..... zzzzzzzz.... *snore* snoooooore szzzz *zzzzz* yaaaaawn snore zzzzzzzzz

Crazy. The Twin Towers has 1 day for mourning, but gay pride has a whole month because of how much of a disaster it is

Crazy. The Twin Towers has 1 day for mourning, but gay pride has a whole month because of how much of a disaster it is
on one hand this is kind of a good burn but on the other I know damn well ur dumb ass didn't come up with it

on one hand this is kind of a good burn but on the other I know damn well ur dumb ass didn't come up with it
There are no original jokes, Foxscotch. The internet is a wide hole, scavenged by everyone - just like your starfish, Sodomite

There are no original jokes, Foxscotch. The internet is a wide hole, scavenged by everyone - just like your starfish, Sodomite
I'm not a bottom you piece of stuff stoner

heroin in my muscly part

L is real.

I'm not a bottom you piece of stuff stoner
Stoner, You say? I do not smoke Marijuana, Foxscotch. I prefer that you do not call me by that term.

Stoner, You say? I do not smoke Marijuana, Foxscotch. I prefer that you do not call me by that term.
hey handicap why did you steal INH's avatar

Black people get their own day/month long holidays because they were oppressed and treated like slaves, why shouldn't any other groups of oppressed people get holidays to welcome them and make them feel more accepted among society?
If you need a month dedicated to you to feel accepted, you might be a narcissus. Pride is a sin for a reason; not to get biblical here, but look at the principle. One of many stuffty human traits to have, let alone be proud of and own. Not that I'm religiously inclined, but it's fair to say that the 7 deadly sins are basically a list of stuffty traits you should control/keep in check, not be loving proud of them lol
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 10:42:30 AM by Mr. Bones »

hey rally remember when i supported you and let you vent your problems to me on discord for a while? forget you man
This is a stuffty move by you, regardless of who you pulled this stuff with. Some dude makes a joke in bad taste and you out him as a loser for having a previous drinking problem? You're cruel