Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 117579 times)

Sorry my dudes and dudettes, but you cannot opt for a second month. If black people can have a month to themselves and not be bothered when it ends, so can you.

pride month 2 will not actually allow any straights to mingle like last month so im going to ask to either bow to this flag here or abscond the thread

We all know that straight people cant actually bow to the pride flag without saying "not all of us"

-snip-
Sir or Madam I need you to turn in your victim card, it's expired.

gay pride ended, gay sloth begin

hand in your dilation poles

i can't wait for the fireworks on the 4th to all be rainbows

Attention all sodomites and child enthusiasts, your mandatory month of leave has ended, return to the laboratory or you will be turned back into ozone.

It's right after gay wrath which is the month where Jesus comes back to Earth to send all the sodomites to hell where they belong

Attention all sodomites and child enthusiasts, your mandatory month of leave has ended, return to the laboratory or you will be turned back into ozone.
It's right after gay wrath which is the month where Jesus comes back to Earth to send all the sodomites to hell where they belong
How quirky!

If you guys are gonna burst into tears whenever I call you quirky then stop being so damn quirky...

only LGBT members can respond to this question when someone flips the middle finger what swear word do you associate with it