pride decade 202x thread

Author Topic: pride decade 202x thread  (Read 115070 times)

Being Retarted
speak english or get out of my country you commie mother forgeter

Why is this thread still going on other than Night Fox’s thot patrol level stuffposting?

Why is this thread still going on other than Night Fox’s thot patrol level stuffposting?
gramps calm down posting you’ll lock up

gramps calm down posting you’ll lock up
seems I angered the mentally disabled gang

Why did you beg to be in our discord and then instantly start calling us handicapped when edd said no

Why did you beg to be in our discord and then instantly start calling us handicapped when edd said no
1. What
2. Who are you

jesus christ just put this gay stuff to rest already. its halfway july and still this is on the front page

ugh, jesus christ~!!! i cant stand seeing this thread on my Blockland Forums any longer!! 😤😤

lol shutt upe. cranky cus you cant be gay
jesus christ just put this gay stuff to rest already. its halfway july and still this is on the front page
and what about it

Why is foxscotch mad all the time someone get this brother a joint stat

Why is foxscotch mad all the time someone get this brother a joint stat
I aint gonna play nice with tribals and family men. it's lgbt wrath month fuk you expect

I aint gonna play nice with tribals and family men. it's lgbt wrath month fuk you expect
To be quite honest your posts in this thread are starting to make me dislike LGBT people