does anyone miss home?

Author Topic: does anyone miss home?  (Read 658 times)

I live super far away from my home town and in a big city that doesn't speak my native language. I haven't been home for about 5 months now and I'm starting to feel it

anyone deal with home sickness? how do you do it besides listening to country roads on repeat?

ive yet to leave home and i have no idea how i'd react to such a change. scary but i guess i'll just have to see what happens

im off to uni in september/october and i'll be living abroad in the third year (september 2021 -> summer 2022) so i'll be in the same boat. i guess just watch some shows you used to watch back home and maybe facetime friends and family

im off to uni in september/october and i'll be living abroad in the third year (september 2021 -> summer 2022) so i'll be in the same boat. i guess just watch some shows you used to watch back home and maybe facetime friends and family
the thing is: i dont have much friends back home as all my friends are here lol, but i do miss my family a lot

it's been 3 years since i've left but it still feels like yesterday lol

I've moved around a lot in my life so I've gotten used to permanently leaving home and living in a new one. Never been in your situation yet though where you don't speak your native language, and I hope I don't tbh