Author Topic: Actually forget the Left | Remember "no gamer"  (Read 1923 times)

This sounds a lot like someone I know
was thinking the same thing lmao

typical master matthew us vs them attitude, if you actually knew anything about political science (because all of your political knowledge comes from watching info wars and watching other handicapped youtubers with your thumbs firmly shoved up your ass) you would:

a) realise liberalism =/= leftism
b) realise that you're handicapped
c) know that there are so many different types of left wing ideologies that you can't really compare them or group them into one because even they don't get along with eachother

typical master matthew us vs them attitude, if you actually knew anything about political science (because all of your political knowledge comes from watching info wars and watching other handicapped youtubers with your thumbs firmly shoved up your ass) you would:

c) know that there are so many different types of left wing ideologies that you can't really compare them or group them into one because even they don't get along with eachother
sounds like something a posadist would say

sounds like something a posadist would say
1 step after the "end of history" baby

why realize any of that when you can just disregard any opinion you don't agree with as "lol leftist you deserve to be degraded!" and live in a little echo chamber where everyone agrees with you?

I'm still confused on what I'm supposed to be mad at

I'm still confused on what I'm supposed to be mad at
you're supposed to be mad at some smallfry journo for getting mad at gaming youtubers for getting mad at game companies for being stuff

why realize any of that when you can just disregard any opinion you don't agree with as "lol leftist you deserve to be degraded!" and live in a little echo chamber where everyone agrees with you?
it's just funny how he fails to realize he's just like the people who groans about

it's just universally accepted that matthew is not posting for serious debate. he just constantly seems to be looking to compensate for some insecurities he has

...guys...
i really think he has quality posts pls do not bully my son

...guys...
i really think he has quality posts pls do not bully my son
sorry dad, but after you abandoned me 13 years ago i cant let you continue to paper you're favourite son, my brother, master matthew

sorry dad, but after you abandoned me 13 years ago i cant let you continue to paper you're favourite son, my brother, master matthew
I suppose you're right my son... I must treat my children equally after returning