Life recent events if you are interested

Author Topic: Life recent events if you are interested  (Read 1548 times)

If anyone is interested to read, I have been through a lot in this academic year I was shredded. So I got a job in January and currently employed. In May (day after birthday) I got a promotion offer which increased my wage to become a manager. I accepted it, so I do want to thank the community for participating in my servers, constructed criticism, dos and don'ts, and communication. This has increased my learning curve when I worked for a job a year ago. I am now one of the managers for the dining services at my university and didn't take long to move up!

serve that food, man. maybe even write a script to do it.

glad to see you doin good

good job my dude

proud of u

serve that food, man. maybe even write a script to do it.

glad to see you doin good
Thanks! Yes we should get bots 👀
nice job
good job my dude

proud of u
Thanks guys!

Yep I have tons of responsibilities on campus too, some days are long

I still don't know what my job should be, currently my job is being a YouTuber.

I still don't know what my job should be, currently my job is being a YouTuber.
You can base it off of your experience or hobbies. Mine was based on something I'd have interest which started out as a part time merchandiser, left job then got a full time job with better pay but very long hours including overtime. What things do you like to do or don't mind doing? Or what hobbies do you have?

I said before that I'd like to be a lawyer, prosecutor most likely if I become one. I don't really have much hobbies :|. Another option I have is to become a game designer, I already started learning Lua.