the hot takes thread

Author Topic: the hot takes thread  (Read 11440 times)

The government will never be fixed without fixing people first. That’s my hot take.

Starbound sucks, the dev team spend half of everyone's money on pointless furniture, sorry for beating a dead horse.

HD mods for old games are ugly as forget.

Minetest is better than Minecraft.

HD mods for old games are ugly as forget.

This, most of the time they fail to deliver on the original look the developers went for. I think one of the few exceptions for this is AI upscaling since that just improves the existing textures instead of making them into completely new or different ones.

yea... thatll teach those e-filth.... You got their phone number. You have their respect now

Do you even know these guys? Or do you just play along to look cool?
Cause if you had any context you'd shut the forget up

The names Chandler, from highschool.
You remember me?
in kindergarten i had a neighbor named Chandler, he would lie constantly, i think he had some kind of mental disorder. i invited him over to play Halo: Combat Evolved once and he would just keep killing the human soldiers and laughing at their screams instead of doing the mission. his grandfather was a priest

sparkling water is disgusting

the context here being, of course, that you have no choice but to take the moral highground over people that obviously couldnt give half a stuff about whatever you’re on about? honestly dude take a walk lol

Drydess AND Cubone? Man what happened to you guys? Did thot patrol put their mind control on you to turn you against us? Buddy please come back I missed the old you

seriously speaking i swear to god the only people in thot patrol who still play the game are myself and megabear
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 04:56:21 AM by Khaz »

the context here being, of course, that you have no choice but to take the moral highground over people that obviously couldnt give half a stuff about whatever you’re on about? honestly dude take a walk lol
yea... thatll teach those e-filth.... You got their phone number. You have their respect now
man he is just mad they called him on his loving phone lmfao i would be too simmer down

seriously speaking i swear to god the only people in thot patrol who still play the game are myself and megabear
Tito was working on a really good looking city the other day! Thot Patrol will never die!

man he is just mad they called him on his loving phone lmfao i would be too simmer down
if someone from this site called me on my phone and i actually noticed id freak out and seclude myself

even if i didnt forgetin know em i would say the same thing because I Dont Have Any Context you forgetin pulped hoe since im not constantly helicoptering around my friends or yours actions

stop spewing your internal demons over me because i made a forgetin jest towards you, go wash your hands and smoke some chalk or whatever it is you skinwalkers do to relax

lol

to an extent thot patrol as a server/building clan is dead but it lives on as a friend group